Recent content by AnonymousArtist_007

1. AnonymousArtist_007

RMVXA Dream Tear - Elementar Rising 3 - Rise of Disorder - Demo/Released

You’re doing a great job, keep at it (but take breaks if you need to, nothing is worse then burnout)
  2. AnonymousArtist_007

Yeah. I’m taking a break day today. Got an ear infection. it literally feels like.... pain, swelling pain, combined with a toothache (my teeth are fine btw) long story short, super sick and might be out of commission for a couple of days which suck.
  3. AnonymousArtist_007

Not exactly, found a bug in the program that’s causing freezing, I figured it out but it’s a pain in the behind to fix. Long story short I have to redo ALL of my code for approximately 999 events on my map. (Did I mention it was a big map?) XD
  4. AnonymousArtist_007

I’m using MV actually, and just putting in the finishing touches on the mechanics now. It was... difficult.... to figure out you could say but then again I have a really unique and complex system so yeah... after which is onto the next part which is graphics and finally the last which is text...
  5. AnonymousArtist_007

RMMV RPG Board Game

thanks, I can’t wait to check it out! X3
  6. AnonymousArtist_007

Sounds good, I’m working on a system for a board game myself but it currently has me stumped. Looks like we’re all booked these days am I right XD.
  7. AnonymousArtist_007

hey, sorry I hadn’t replied in a bit, I didn’t get any notifications and figured you where busy. Looks great BTW keep us posted. :rwink:
  8. AnonymousArtist_007

RMMV RPG Board Game

hey I’d love the demo but Dropbox said it was deleted. Is there another link?
  9. AnonymousArtist_007

It was the old version, definitely upgrade cause the new version of MediBang has a ton of awesome new features including the iCloud library and the book/comic creator mode. It’s definitely worth a revisit. Ps, it's for iPad too which I also use, but the iPad version currently does not include...
  10. AnonymousArtist_007

RMMV Weapons not appearing with YEP Animated SV Enemies

that would probably be a lot more helpful then us just swinging wildly trying to hit a solution. Then we could actually see the program itself and how it’s running and maybe one of us will be able to figure it out.
  11. AnonymousArtist_007

Translation error RPG MAKER MZ ver. 1.0.2 (Brazilian Version)

support@rpgmakerweb.com Here’s the email for the support in case you need it/ can’t find it.
  12. AnonymousArtist_007

Screen Tearing

Hm, this ones a toughy, do you know if this bug is happening on new projects or just one? Also, where you trying both those plugins together or separate, I know if you have two plugins that alter the same thing sometimes you can get error/bugs or they could even cancel each other out? Otherwise...
  13. AnonymousArtist_007

no worries, You might have a little problem with the distortion tho (stick to photoshop for the vector resizing) I’m still looking for a solution to this one, but haven’t yet found any good free programs that don’t distort even a little bit of the image. So tread carefully on that one. I’d...
  14. AnonymousArtist_007

Animals sprites, sewer tileset and battle animations

I’m sure they look lovely, unfortunately I’m having some difficulty seeing them on my end but regardless, keep doing what you’re doing. :)
  15. AnonymousArtist_007

Well if you like doing pixel art and stuff I also have a lot of tileset editors I use (each do different things) // gale // pro-motion // grafX2 // piskel // pyxeledit and if you like editing colors and need a good photo editor I highly recommend GIMP Oh! And MediBang Paint if you’re just...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silvake1543