Another Fen
Last Activity:
May 1, 2019

Share This Page

Another Fen

Veteran

Veteran

Out of nowhere, Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter is announced to be released today. Don't want to be hyped, but I can't deny I've been waiting for this game for some time now... :) Oct 29, 2015

Another Fen was last seen:
May 1, 2019
    1. Another Fen
      Another Fen
      Out of nowhere, Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter is announced to be released today. Don't want to be hyped, but I can't deny I've been waiting for this game for some time now... :)
      1. Nightblade50 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. EternalShadow
        Oct 29, 2015
      4. Lowell
        Lowell
        I still need to finish the first chapter
        Oct 29, 2015
      5. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        When I heard about it last week, I set out to finish the first chapter before the second one comes out.... I'm still not there :(
        Oct 29, 2015
    2. Another Fen
      Another Fen
      Preordered VXAce because of the demo they provided. This time we got some promising promotion material and the statement that most details of the final product are still being kept a secret... Let's wait and see what's coming I guess, but I can't deny I'm a bit worried... xD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Ah. Fair enough. That does make sense. :)
        Oct 1, 2015
      3. Kes
        Kes
        tbh, I don't see why you're a bit worried.
        Oct 1, 2015
      4. Another Fen
        Another Fen
        From what I saw, the MV is looking really good even though the demo game wasn't running that well on my PC when I tried it, so I'm a bit cautious about it.

I'm still curious how the MV is going to work, for example if the advanced mapping system is really an improvement (having to avoid suboptimal smart mapping by assembling the map tile by tile wasn't that much fun...^^)
        Oct 8, 2015
    3. Another Fen
      Another Fen
      Ugh... About one year ago, I disassembled my notebook to clean it. After putting it back together I found that I had one 6.5mm screw left over. I always wondered where I forgot to put it. Today I had to disassemble the notebook again. Now I have two leftover screws...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Soul
        Soul
        Hudell's logic is flawless. All the profit.
        Jun 8, 2015
      3. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        ...The screws, they are breeding. o_O
        Jun 8, 2015
      4. GrandmaDeb
        GrandmaDeb
        good laugh right when I needed it Hudell.
        Jun 8, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    German