Recent content by ANT0NS3DG3

1. SRD's sequence input 0 damage

I'm not sure what you mean by "how much this should be", according to SRD, this is how the formula was written, he didn't say anything more about this formula Thanks, Is this a fix for the 0 damaged?
  2. SRD's sequence input 0 damage

(a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2) * (a.isActor() ? v[1] / 30 : 1) <Active Defense: jump> Jump Speed: 11 <End Active Defense> <Setup Action> zoom: 125%, 30 camera screen: target, front center, 30 camera focus: target, front center, 30 </Setup Action> <target action> move user: target, front...
  3. SRD's sequence input 0 damage

I'm using SRD's sequence input, following his videos and everything, but no matter if I press early, on time or late as suggested the damage I dealt is always 0 or miss, any ideas? Just below is the skill and plugin order
  4. Counter System with SRD ActiveDefenseCore & VE_ThrowableObjects

In AlphaDreams' Mario & Luigi games, the player is able to dodge and counter attack via button prompts, When an enemy attacks directly, you jump to avoid and on to them as well When an enemy attacks using projectiles, you can deflect them using your weapons I've stated the plugins I'm using on...
  5. [MV] Counter System with SRD ActiveDefenseCore & VE_ThrowableObjects

In AlphaDreams' Mario & Luigi games, the player is able to dodge and counter attack via button prompts, When an enemy attacks directly, you jump to avoid and on to them as well When an enemy attacks using projectiles, you can deflect them using your weapons I've stated the plugins I'm using...
  6. In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

That's okay, I didn't see any problems with the fan though, but I might miss it. Thank you
  7. In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

So Update, If anyone can remade the Observatory using Fen_Stars' observ.png, that would be swell. I can't edit it myself, but if anyone knows please contact me
  8. In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

It Yeah, this is good. But just to add another another option, an rtp of the building would be nice as well Thanks Journey_Sticks Also, I like what I see, is it possible if you could make a completed version?
  9. In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

So zzmorgan, do you know about an enlarge version of the observatory tileset?
  10. In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

Holy Robotics, that's the nicest thing anyone has done, thank you for this Journey_Sticks, Now all I need is an observatory, and probably some large warehouse as well
  11. In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

So, do you know any animated fan or resized Observatory RTP zzmmorgan?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.
Excitement: I've spent the last week making a little update package for VE Fog & Overlay, and finally got it working in my test environment!

Dread: Sigma fullscreen and Zeus's map effects are screaming at me when I add them into the mix.
ScreenShot_8_7_2022_0_23_50.png
Unleash the hype beam...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate