Recent content by Antera

1. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Had the same problems, closed the game, reopened it, resaved plugins, and miracle, green and red didnt show anymore and I was able to use motionSP0 shortcodes
  2. VE - Battle Motions

What you try to say is that I need to choose between [Yanfly plugins+Lib Battle Motion] or [VE plugins included VE Battle Motions] ?
  3. Yeah VE they have a graphic motions plugin as well ...

Yeah VE they have a graphic motions plugin as well : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ve-battle-motions.62991/page-3#post-728791
  4. Vibrato / Lib Battle Motion

Hello @Tu-Face I already put it in sv_actors and select it as the battler image of the actor, and you can see the result above is not what we could expect
  5. VE - Battle Motions

@Victor Sant Thank you for this answer About compatibility, I use Yanfly plugins, as everyone else I guess Is VE something like a Yanfly competitor ?
  6. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Oh ok, you use front view, so no battlers then
  7. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Hello Papillon, Thanks for the answers ! So you create the animations needed in MV yourself in Spriter ? This :
  8. Vibrato / Lib Battle Motion

Hello, Where do I put the motions PNG file to do this ? I installed the lib plugin and study the code to create motions but I dont find where to put this png : When I put it in sv_actors and select it as the battler image this is the result : Many thanks
  9. VE - Battle Motions

Hello, what's the difference between VE Battle Motions plugin and the original Lib Battle Motion ? Lib Battle Motion download : http://librpg.zatunen.com/mv.html Video of motions : Thanks !
  10. Hello Papillon, Could i see your game ? Could you tell me more about Spriter + RPG Maker please...

Hello Papillon, Could i see your game ? Could you tell me more about Spriter + RPG Maker please ? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv-character-design-fuse-miximo-daz3d-vs-gch-vs-spriter-vs-daz3d-vs-makehuman.77655/ Thanks in advance !
  11. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Also could I see some of your sprites, and your game please ? I'm really curious
  12. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Thank you for your feedback So Spriter is a solution used for some people on Rpg Maker MV, I'm happy to hear that ! Do you manually do the settings and export for the 6x9=54 positions for each battlers ??? For example with 10 characters you do manually the 10x6x9=540 positions (battler) +...
  13. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

I bought GCHPE. It's not easy to manipulate things here. I created a new model 48x72 walk and 64x96 battler but when i choose elements from portfolio, it creates new tabs instead of going in the existing tabs ?
  14. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

41 view 0 replies ... nobody manipulates characters design ?
  15. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Hello, I spent 197 hours to discover RPG Maker MV and try things, now I'd like to have a custom design for my characters. I'm not much into "chibi" cute design, more into standard characters like Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Context : 9/10 project organization (my job), 7/10 web dev (my old...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Something might be coming...
Hallo.png
A new day for creating :)
2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guy_Rocketram