Recent content by Antera

1. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Had the same problems, closed the game, reopened it, resaved plugins, and miracle, green and red didnt show anymore and I was able to use motionSP0 shortcodes
  2. VE - Battle Motions

What you try to say is that I need to choose between [Yanfly plugins+Lib Battle Motion] or [VE plugins included VE Battle Motions] ?
  3. Yeah VE they have a graphic motions plugin as well ...

Yeah VE they have a graphic motions plugin as well : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ve-battle-motions.62991/page-3#post-728791
  4. Vibrato / Lib Battle Motion

Hello @Tu-Face I already put it in sv_actors and select it as the battler image of the actor, and you can see the result above is not what we could expect
  5. VE - Battle Motions

@Victor Sant Thank you for this answer About compatibility, I use Yanfly plugins, as everyone else I guess Is VE something like a Yanfly competitor ?
  6. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Oh ok, you use front view, so no battlers then
  7. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Hello Papillon, Thanks for the answers ! So you create the animations needed in MV yourself in Spriter ? This :
  8. Vibrato / Lib Battle Motion

Hello, Where do I put the motions PNG file to do this ? I installed the lib plugin and study the code to create motions but I dont find where to put this png : When I put it in sv_actors and select it as the battler image this is the result : Many thanks
  9. VE - Battle Motions

Hello, what's the difference between VE Battle Motions plugin and the original Lib Battle Motion ? Lib Battle Motion download : http://librpg.zatunen.com/mv.html Video of motions : Thanks !
  10. Hello Papillon, Could i see your game ? Could you tell me more about Spriter + RPG Maker please...

Hello Papillon, Could i see your game ? Could you tell me more about Spriter + RPG Maker please ? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv-character-design-fuse-miximo-daz3d-vs-gch-vs-spriter-vs-daz3d-vs-makehuman.77655/ Thanks in advance !
  11. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Also could I see some of your sprites, and your game please ? I'm really curious
  12. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Thank you for your feedback So Spriter is a solution used for some people on Rpg Maker MV, I'm happy to hear that ! Do you manually do the settings and export for the 6x9=54 positions for each battlers ??? For example with 10 characters you do manually the 10x6x9=540 positions (battler) +...
  13. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

I bought GCHPE. It's not easy to manipulate things here. I created a new model 48x72 walk and 64x96 battler but when i choose elements from portfolio, it creates new tabs instead of going in the existing tabs ?
  14. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

41 view 0 replies ... nobody manipulates characters design ?
  15. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Hello, I spent 197 hours to discover RPG Maker MV and try things, now I'd like to have a custom design for my characters. I'm not much into "chibi" cute design, more into standard characters like Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Context : 9/10 project organization (my job), 7/10 web dev (my old...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!
New to MV... Awesome forum, cheers everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idotine