Anthony Xue's latest activity

• Anthony Xue
    Thanks! You're completely true, it will require vastly more work than "set random encounter rate to 13%". And yes, the vast majority of...
    • Screenshot-Cave2.png
  • Anthony Xue
    Anthony Xue reacted to RCXDan's post in the thread Random Encounter Schemes/"Systems" with Like Like.
    This 100%. This is kinda why I mix-and-match features so often, because sometimes they open up new avenues for Cool Gameplay that you...
  • Anthony Xue
    Bravo - I always love this kind of creative thinking! As you said, there's nothing that necessarily says Visible and Invisible touch...
  • Anthony Xue
    I'm a big fan of Visible, Moving encounters (the more ways you can tie these into the rest of the gameplay, such as Initiative for...
  • Anthony Xue
    So, I'm trying to consider my options for how to handle enemy encounters in my project, and a good first step seems to be defining the...
  • Anthony Xue
    Do these have to be mutually exclusive? You could have, for instance, characters with a scouting ability. Depending on whether that...
  • Anthony Xue
    Anthony Xue replied to the thread Stat Checks?.
    Good lord, one day offline and the whole thing goes off the rails. At this point, I think the discussion has progressed into territory...
  • Anthony Xue
    Anthony Xue reacted to TheoAllen's post in the thread Stat Checks? with Like Like.
    This is off-topic as well. But I will just say once. As far as I know, Frostorm is not talking about their game. Frostorm just pretty...
  • Anthony Xue
    Thank you. Basically my point - if there's a door with a stat-/skill-based lock, I would like to be able to - pick the lock (Pick Locks...
  • Anthony Xue
    Anthony Xue reacted to TheGentlemanLoser's post in the thread Stat Checks? with Like Like.
    whoah :LZSooo: TRIHAN holy shnikes...I remember you! @Tai_MT The difference is that after you level up or "cheat" by using a...
  • Anthony Xue
    Anthony Xue reacted to Tiamat-86's post in the thread Stat Checks? with Like Like.
    all of this is just reminding me of how much i hated HMs in pokemon. these are basically just a skill check of 0-1. 0 you dont have the...
  • Anthony Xue
    Anthony Xue reacted to Tonbi's post in the thread Tonbi's MZ material factory with Like Like.
    Ohayo! Konnichiwa! Konbanwa! Provides tall size characters and interiors. 日本語のページは【画像素材】収録素材改変【鳶嶋工房】 です。 Credits & Terms of Usage...
  • Anthony Xue
    @Trihan I'm completely with you here, even though @Tai_MT makes it look as if I'm not :wink:. And this is true not only of the...
  • Anthony Xue
    I think that numerical non-combat checks make very much sense, but only under the condition that the check concerns only one party...
  • Anthony Xue
    Thanks! (It's now a floating hourglass. Much more appealing.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.
Some drawing of one of 'Forgotten Eclipse' bosses: The Shifter
Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradgren