Recent content by Anthro7

1. Anthro7

[Solved] Novice needs help: duplicate and alter a script

HEY! I got it to work! Yay! I so happeh! Following you guys' train of thought a little further down the track, I copied the whole script into Word and used the Replace command to swap "quest" (non case sensitive) to "recipe". Didn't work. Went through the thing line by line looking for...
  2. Anthro7

[Solved] Novice needs help: duplicate and alter a script

Hi. I need help. Sorry. My coding skills are suck. So I've got Modern Algebra's quest journal script installed in the game I'm making ( ), and I like the way it works, so I want to use the same format for a second thing - a recipe book. When you open the menu from the game, it has added...
  3. Anthro7

"How do I..." call save file from prequel to sequel

*scritches nose* So all those old console games didn't have problems because they were all writing to memory cards that were only in one place, the way you guys were writing to the appdata folder. Okay. I see. In that case, before I spend hours trying to change this method to ruby (*wince*)...
  4. Anthro7

"How do I..." call save file from prequel to sequel

/\ This. How is it accomplished, please? =( The best I can find is a video on youtube where the fellow tries to teach you how to write an external text file for MV, but as I'm using VX Ace, it's a lot of guess work for my non-coder-self to translate his java to ruby. Simply setting up some kind...
  5. Anthro7

Data transfer plugin? [MV]

This. How is it accomplished, please? =( The best I can find is a video on youtube where the fellow tries to teach you how to write an external text file, but as I'm using VX Ace, it's a lot of guess work for my non-coder-self to translate his java to ruby. Simply setting up some kind of way to...
  6. Anthro7

battle processing dynamic direction?

EDIT: SOLVED, Can someone please delete this thread? Thanky!
  7. Anthro7

battle processing dynamic direction?

Hi~o, So I posted this elsewhere and am thinking it was probably the wrong place to request help... I'm using Yami's Battle Engine Symphony. (And I love it!) But I've got a section of map where it would be really great if I could swap the positions of the actors (and troops) for JUST ONE...
  8. Anthro7

SeaLife Sprite Request

Hey all, Does anyone know of where to find, or would anyone be able to make some starfish, crayfish (or shrimp will do), and maybe a clam? I wanted to throw in a scene of some gals fishing where there are standard fish, and there's a few "oops" things that trigger humorous battles. (The one gal...
  9. Anthro7

Animated Status Effect - Symphony

Thank you. Apparently when I tried that one before I was using it wrong. Now I've learned how to do animations correctly. Also thank you for your responses in other topics - a number of things I've read and learned from have had your name in them. *thumbs up*
  10. Anthro7

Animated Status Effect - Symphony

My apologies if this is the wrong place. I've been looking for two days for a way to do a little animated sleep "zzz" or an animated set of bubbles for poison (and so on and so forth for other status effects), while in battle, using the Symphony engine. (I've got 4d sideways battlers, animated...
  11. Anthro7

Recycle Used Potion Bottles?

Ah! Having spent the remainder of my lunch watching a tutorial on Common Events and feeling silly afterwards, I am now enlightened. THANK YOU, mlogan! Ack, a reply while I was replying. Thank you as well, CamusVerseaux!
  12. Anthro7

Recycle Used Potion Bottles?

Hola, Can anyone point me to a script that would allow the players to gain an item upon using an item? I would like to be able to have potion/apothecary bottles be retained after a potion is consumed, so that you can sell them back to the potion-making-people and get your next order at a...
  13. Anthro7

Fade Out assist needed on Custom Script

Arg, okay, so I got a little further. Apparently my understanding of how this worked was wrong. It wasn't that an image was ever fading in, it was that the whole screen faded in, with one image on it, then faded out, added an image, faded in again, faded out, added another image, blah blah blah...
  14. Anthro7

Fade Out assist needed on Custom Script

Hi there, First off, my apologies if this is the wrong place. I tried to investigate other script threads and saw that anything "custom script" didn't belong there? So... Yeah, sorry, I'm clueless. Feel free to correct and move my question. Late to the party though I be, I have managed to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filiberto