AnWe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Playing around with the Samurai Pack. Love the looks of everything except for the cliffsides...
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    There are no actual 'hill' pieces from what I can see, but a quick tileset edit might fix that!
    AnWe
    AnWe
    You're absolutely right, skimmed through a bit fast when I sat down. Guess I'll have to kindly ask Tsuzuya to fix it for me when she has the time :p
    Tsuzuya has found her way over to my humble residence! Celebrating it with drinks and various 2-player games! Work will have to wait 'til tomorrow,
    After a very hectic summer I've finally found the time to start playing with RPGMaker yet again. Time to re-learn everything that I knew how to do a few months ago >_<
    Where the hell did May run off to?? Feels like time's passed by way too quick...
    CharRedBaron
    CharRedBaron
    Totally agreeing with you man. Feels like it passed in a flash.
    Eurgh, tiles on the map I'm currently designing are giving me a hard time. Better sleep some instead of banging my head against the desk though.
    My back is killing me but I have a lot to work on. Solution? Time to start munching on handfulls of painkillers!
    Messing around with a short practice-project in the company of some good ale and music. Life feels pretty damned good right now I'll have to admit!
    I should by all logic hate this song..but for some strange reason it's had the opposite effect on me o_O :
    What I learned today: Save your projects often to prevent yourself from going nuts when your computer crashes. Oh well, I need to practice mapping anyways...
    Set up and posted the first entry ever in the blog that I share with Tsu!
    AnWe
    AnWe
    Thanks a lot for the support! And congrats on finishing your demo :)
    BradCVille
    BradCVille
    Thanks! If you want I can give you the download link early on! The forum topic hasn't been accepted yet haha
    AnWe
    AnWe
    Oh, that'd be really cool. Would love to try it out :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Congo1977