Recent content by Aoifematcha

1. Aoifematcha

SERVICE Parallax Mapping Service - Graduatee on Architecture

SERVICE/ MAPPER Hi guys, I would like to offer my service in parallax mapping. I also an architecture graduatee and freelance graphic design, so please feel free to chat me up for projects. This is my portfolio, thanks~ Please, shout out to pandamaru & starbird resources, because a lot of...
  2. Aoifematcha

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Thank youuu..your tileset really beautifull. I really appreciated that~ I'll definitely send my game when it's finished~ (sorry for my bad english, since I'm Indonesian)
  3. Aoifematcha

RMVXA Chef Excellent Master Time (Res)

Its okay, the game is still very good! Hey, If you have any other game project, can you count me in? I'm new to digital design, but I can create character and mapping too! Thanks for the reply, by the way∼ :)
  4. Aoifematcha

RMVXA Chef Excellent Master Time (Res)

The game is really great! I'm impressed with how much effort inside. The Ygdrassil as dungeon is cool, compare to ordinary ancient dungeon. It's quite refreshing to have the popularity after finish some quest by seeing new people on the restaurant. The balance in combat is okay. For my opinion...
  5. Aoifematcha

Need FREE music for your game? Download my recently released RPG Music Pack!

It's really a great song. Thanks a lot!
  6. Aoifematcha

Tearjerker Music Pack: Sad & Emotional Piano Music That Will Make You Cry

Thanks a lot. The music is really nice.
  7. Aoifematcha

RMVX Star Stealing Prince

I played your game and it really, really well crafted, especially the puzzles in dungeon. Nice story by the way. Look forward to your next game project.
  8. Aoifematcha

Chiara's MV Resources

Thank you very much. The tiles are great!
  9. Aoifematcha

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Great jobs! You really put amount of effort in there! By the way I really love the dragons and the cow!
  10. Aoifematcha

Johan's MV stuff! (Updated 11/02/2018) (Added Castle Walls)

Thank you. Please keep up the good work!
  11. Aoifematcha

Alchemy Table

Keep up the good work! It's cool..
  12. Aoifematcha

Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

Thanks! This is really nice!
  13. Aoifematcha

MV Child Generator Parts!

Thank you very much! Your doing GREAT!
  14. Aoifematcha

Animation/Car/Tile/Weapon/Sprite Resources

Thanks for the hard work. Really appreciate it, Leon Kennedy!
  15. Aoifematcha

Homework Salesman

The game is really addicting! I really love the idea putting synthesize area around the town, and some 'dark scene', in some event. But you did really great job with putting those crafting etc skill. It's really a selfish request, but can you put other town and shops? It's doesn't have to put...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jiffem