Recent content by Aotaru

1. Aotaru

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Touch, i know you can't talk about a concrete release date, but can you at least tell us if it will be release prior to my birthday (End of October) so i can tell my relatives to absolutely gift it to me?
  2. Aotaru

If my english is well enough (i am german) it is part of a way to port the player to a last visited town, inn or the like in any fit circumstance. Edit: Ok, why aren't all post visible when i reload the the Page, but appear when i post something o.O despite being writen 15 minutes ago
  3. Aotaru

Wait, does the full body and the bust mean, we will also be able to create those in the generator for our own characters? Even if not: there is only one thing missing. A damned release date, shut up already and take my money.
  4. Aotaru

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Damn, that one is the one i need to know. I'm on the finishing stages of planning for a game and need to know if it is a good thing to start in MV and get to finish it prior to release of MZ (will need a few months for mapping and art design) or if it would be wise to wait till MZ.
  5. Aotaru

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

@HalcyonDaze Don't even Joke about that. Marketing is stupid and full of idiots some time, like the Pokemon SWSH Trailers where they did a 24h stream only to show one new Pokemon in a new location.
  6. Aotaru

[Request] Sound Setup for the Animation Collection dlcs

Well, with this the one pro of videscreen 720p over the default 624 becomes a miner point -.-, beeing to get rid of the black Sidebars. I thing instead of resizing the Animations i rather change the gameresolution back to default for the time beeing. Maybe i rescale animations in a later project...
  7. Aotaru

also tryed scaling in the editor, but the resolts of the spritesheet change was, that it didn't adjust to the new screensize bute kept the old one with the box looking and displaying parts of other frames. And in the scaling i would need to go to around 600% (example Nova of the Thaumaturgy...
  8. Aotaru

You mentioned something i totaly forgot. The animations are standard size. How did you change their framesize? I tryed changing the spritesheet, but that turned out not realy usefull.
  9. Aotaru

i am working on my own right now and the sounds are becoming something good. An animations.json can simply be shared, the ones sharing them just should include a list of their assets in a textfile. Thats at least what i will do as soon as i am done with the sounds. the question overall wasn't...
  10. Aotaru

Somebody has these animations ready (with sounds etc) ?

i see those anims use in a few games, so why does no one appears to have an json with sound -.- I am at the moment in creating my own and will share the finished json for advice, creative input and free use in my own thread
  11. Aotaru

- Animations Collection II: Quantum -

there's only one thing, that would make this set and the other packs even better, decent sound with them, but the animations itself are a godsend^^.
  12. Aotaru

Somebody has these animations ready (with sounds etc) ?

there are demo's included in them, but no se's. V_Aero, did you get an animations.json?
  13. Aotaru

ty, wasn't sure where to put it other than general.
  14. Aotaru

Hi, i am pretty new to the forum and rpg maker as well. I brought the four animation collections and the animation select fire from steam yesterday and am now struggling to get them set up with decent sounds for an entire day, but i am appearently to stupid for this for nothing realy sounds...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax