AphoticAmaranth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
    AphoticAmaranth
    AphoticAmaranth
    Sadly it was a couple of the json files themselves that were broken :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Your playtest crashed, or the editor crashed? Playtesting usually only opens the files in read mode, so shouldn't have damaged them. If you want to see if someone can help, just start a thread in the forum (if you haven't done so already)
    AphoticAmaranth
    AphoticAmaranth
    It was the battle test from the database editor causing an "Unable to read file game.rpgproject." error. I did some searching and found this thread, and managed to replace the game.rpgproject file, but then started getting similar messages about the database/map files... good thing I backed up a day before I guess
    Sometimes I wonder if my games are bad and I should feel bad
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Is your game produced for the sake of trapping addicted gacha weebs, milk their money with 0.0X% waifu drop rates and then release better waifus later, breaking game balance and shamelessly giving advantage to those who spend ridiculous amounts of money in your game?
    If yes, then you should feel bad :kaoangry:
    If no, chill, we're learning how to make stuff here, everyone burns an omelette once in a while :kaoswt2:
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    Everyone's games are bad at some point. My own first game back in VX was horrible, and even my second game in VX Ace was bad too. It's all a learning process to become better and better. Eventually, you create something good which others enjoy! Keep making games. :kaopride:
    Johnny_Ray
    Johnny_Ray
    you know, failure doesn't mean this is the end, it's a matter of trial and error, you test and see if it works, if it didn't work you try again(another idea) and learn from your overall experience, making a "bad game" doesn't mean it's a bad game, it's just another stone that paves the path that you walk towards the better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.
If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...
What started as 1 RPG in development on the Nintendo DS, turned into 4 RPGs in development (1 on VX and 3 on VX Ace). Wish me luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen