Recent content by Applesaws

1. Applesaws

Random Art Thread

New addiction: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. God help me when they actually come out with a new mainline entry....:kaoback:
  2. Applesaws

Currently addicted to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp....

Currently addicted to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp....
  3. Applesaws

@[104349:@MushReen] 40$ is an extremely good price. They probably spend a few hours on it...

@[104349:@MushReen] 40$ is an extremely good price. They probably spend a few hours on it, probably around 4ish or more (depending on if it's full body, if it's cel or soft shaded, ect.). That's like 10$ an hour.
  4. Applesaws

People say commission prices for art are way too expensive but often they are less than min wage...

People say commission prices for art are way too expensive but often they are less than min wage per hour worked :kaomad2:
  5. Applesaws

I've been doing figure and anatomy work. My lines are becoming more fluid and my eyes picks up...

I've been doing figure and anatomy work. My lines are becoming more fluid and my eyes picks up on more mistakes! Slow but steady progress.
  6. Applesaws

Your dreams on the next RPG Maker(RMMV updates or brand new ones)

HONESTLY how is this not a built in feature
  7. Applesaws

Welcome <3

Welcome <3
  8. Applesaws

Making An Npc move, after talking to another npc.

Can't you just give him a move route towards you in the event with the dialogue? No need to fuss with switches.
  9. Applesaws

Countdown to Visual Novel Maker

it's on sale 15% off for 50.99$ :0
  10. Applesaws

I use ublock origin with no problems

I use ublock origin with no problems
  11. Applesaws

Most certainly. Even worse is that there's no generator so we'll be seeing the same characters...

Most certainly. Even worse is that there's no generator so we'll be seeing the same characters over...and over...and over
  12. Applesaws

It's immersion breaking if out of nowhere ihateverything's intro starts playing

It's immersion breaking if out of nowhere ihateverything's intro starts playing
  13. Applesaws

Look you can't just use something a track is used in half of mrcreepypasta'smvideos and expect...

Look you can't just use something a track is used in half of mrcreepypasta'smvideos and expect me to not associate your game with mediocre internet stories!
  14. Applesaws

We really need to talk about free to use music/sound effects resources. Everyone uses the same...

We really need to talk about free to use music/sound effects resources. Everyone uses the same ones and I can't take it seriously.
  15. Applesaws

Your VN Maker/ Maker Christmas Resource Wish List

+1 for inventory/collectible plugins and mini game tutorials! Lots of community support and assets <3 Date/Time system plugins I might make some stuff, though my art style atm is very...different from typical VN stuff. But it's easy to make/churn out since it's very simple so I might make...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatMas