aqua's latest activity

• aqua
    aqua replied to the thread { aqua's RTP edits }.
    Updated with some additional interior stuff, and trees! Thanks to @FrozenNorseman for the suggestion! I'll be adding more trees and...
    • updates806.png
  • aqua
    aqua reacted to FrozenNorseman's post in the thread { aqua's RTP edits } with Like Like.
    Those are some brilliant trees! Would you consider doing other types of trees for added variation? Maybe something based on the pine tree?
  • aqua
    aqua reacted to Emoonia's post in the thread { aqua's RTP edits } with Like Like.
    The trees, the road and the fountain are beyond perfection. Thanks for sharing these wonderful tiles!
  • aqua
    Updated the Furnishings section with bed edits & added a filters section! (PSD links will only be available via private message for the...
  • aqua
    aqua reacted to Rogue Milk's post in the thread { aqua's RTP edits } with Like Like.
    Those are some of the best trees I've seen for MV. Great work, @aqua .
  • aqua
    aqua reacted to KakonComp's post in the thread { aqua's RTP edits } with Like Like.
    That side bed...ohh wow, that fountain! I love these; hope to see more edits in the future. This community has a huge influx of extra...
  • aqua
    @The Stranger Hi!! Yes, that is the Usagi bed mentioned in the notes; I'll be back with some different versions of that same style that...
  • aqua
    aqua reacted to Kes's post in the thread { aqua's RTP edits } with Like Like.
    These look good. At the moment your TOS say MV and nothing else. Will that limitation also apply to MZ if one already owns MV, and so...
  • aqua
    aqua reacted to The Stranger's post in the thread { aqua's RTP edits } with Like Like.
    These are great, @aqua! The sideways bed shown in your example isn't with all of the other furnishings\indoor images, is this...
  • aqua
    { aqua's RPT edits } Hey, guys! Aqua here. It's been, like... two? Years since I've last shared anything here, but I'm back with some...
    • 1.png
    • 2.png
    • 3.png
    • edits__.png
    • fountain.png
    • fountainpreview.gif
    • treesshadow.png
    • treesnoshadow.png
    • pinktrees.png
    • furnishing.png
    • walls.png
    • tatami.png
    • tatami2.png
    • carpet.png
    • tropical01.png
    • tropical02.png
    • tropical03.png
    • coloring.png
    • beds.png
    • trees02.png
    • interior02.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belladaris12