Recent content by aqua

1. aqua

{ aqua's RTP edits }

Updated the Furnishings section with bed edits & added a filters section! (PSD links will only be available via private message for the time being.)
  2. aqua

{ aqua's RTP edits }

@The Stranger Hi!! Yes, that is the Usagi bed mentioned in the notes; I'll be back with some different versions of that same style that will be free to use. Releasing the bed in its current state is iffy for me since the original design comes from an anime, so I wanted to redo it slightly so...
  3. aqua

{ aqua's RTP edits }

{ aqua's RPT edits } Hey, guys! Aqua here. It's been, like... two? Years since I've last shared anything here, but I'm back with some RTP edits. (Because one can't be always inspired to create from scratch!) Examples: TERMS OF USE + YOU MUST credit aqua for the edits + YOU MUST own RPG...
  4. aqua

It's been too long. I think I'll work on assets for a garden next...

It's been too long. I think I'll work on assets for a garden next...
  5. aqua

{ aqua's modern tiles }

Thank you so much for the sweet comments and suggestions, you guys!! It's all very much appreciated. Resource dump for today: Preview:   I'm still trying to figure out a 'look' for these tiles, so everything (colors, sizes, etc) is still pretty awkward! I started a couple...
  6. aqua

Isn't that the truth, though!

Isn't that the truth, though!
  7. aqua

{ aqua's modern tiles }

Diving right into this! Basically, I'm looking to churn out a load of modern tiles for MV and am looking for suggestions on what to make. Below are a few tiles I've been fussing with. They're kiiinda rough. I was mostly just trying to get a feel for making bigger sprites. All tiles to be found...
  8. aqua

Nice! I'm already getting a bunch of ideas, ahh. Thank you so much for the suggestion!! (And...

Nice! I'm already getting a bunch of ideas, ahh. Thank you so much for the suggestion!! (And your kind words! <3)
  9. aqua

Omg. Either, honestly! (I don't mind long lists~)

Omg. Either, honestly! (I don't mind long lists~)
  10. aqua

Looking to make some original assets that'll blend with the RTPs (MV & Ace), but not sure what's...

Looking to make some original assets that'll blend with the RTPs (MV & Ace), but not sure what's needed out there? Any suggestions?
  11. aqua

{ aqua's resource dump }

Once upon a time I tried my hand at making tiles! Below are the fruits of my labor from way back in 2014 when I just started learning. You will find that most of these tiles are awkward and don't meet the standard 32x32 grids. As such, I don't think they're very usable in their current state...
  12. aqua

What's your favorite pixel art tool?

Photoshop for me too! Got my start in MS Paint, though.
  13. aqua

Peri's new art thread

Your latest background is so spooky. I just love it. Is this for the VN you mentioned before?
  14. aqua

Going from Paper & Pencil to Digital Art

I'm here to second the recommendation of Paint Tool SAI and a drawing tablet! ^^
  15. aqua

Need Inspiration!

I like to look at other art, read, listen to a podcast, play a game, hear some music, free draw, paint, or stuff my face. :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr