Recent content by arcana23

1. arcana23

No longer writes music for video games

No longer writes music for video games
  2. arcana23

Thinking about moving overseas

Just thought I would update. I plan to move to England for a year or two. I got accepted at two Universities, Southampton and Liverpool. Anyone familiar with them? I'm getting a Masters in Music Composition. And probably a PhD!
  3. arcana23

RTP Edit: Realistic World Map Tiles

Thank you! I will use them! :lol:
  4. arcana23

Event System Support (expert users only)

Thanks Celianna! I will work on this more later. Right now I have each exit to the outdoors calling the daylight common event for instant change.
  5. arcana23

Okay, that worked Celianna and thank you, but everytime I go outside it does the slow change to the tint of that time. I thought I would make a variable for each tint change, "Dawn","day", "dusk", "night". But I ran into the problem of when to change those switches. Like I want the tint to...
  6. arcana23

Yea I changed it to a 24 hour system and I tried to make it more realistic. 22:00:00 is night, 4 hrs is sunrise, 8 hrs day, 20 is sunset. Plus I put it in the common event and then call it in the first common event then it will automatically do it even if I'm in a dungeon or a house so I'm not...
  7. arcana23

Thanks Celianna, that is very helpful!
  8. arcana23

Here's an idea you guys gave me for my game, at it's a 12 hour day, but I haven't added tinting yet, not sure I want it. I used facebook to host my images. I decided to add an event for the world map to change daylight, I just have to reset the screen to normal when I enter anything that...
  9. arcana23

Luna's Character Workshop

I always love your work!
  10. arcana23

Crusty Old Polygons

Gorgeus work! I really like them! Thanks so much for sharing so freely!
  11. arcana23

VE - Damage Popup

I think I've said enough from now on just assume I like all your work!
  12. arcana23

VE - Diagonal Movement

Again, extremely useful!
  13. arcana23

VE - Encounter Rates Mod

This is also a great idea! I think I am excited to make a game using all you proposed!
  14. arcana23

Anime/Manga Discussion

Okay, well I am old enough and I can enjoy drama, comedy and all so I will try those selections and see what grabs me. Although comedy is my favorite I do like to cry at times and also a good love story always works. Thanks!
  15. arcana23

VE - Fog Effects

Awesome again!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greatgamegal