Recent content by arceus69

1. Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

So? What can it be? I've tried everything, even rewrite part of the plugin code to make it read the map id correctly. P.S. I've resolved! It was a problem with the main map, i've recreated it and it's all fine now!
  2. Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Oh nono, i've didn't put any script call. When i turn on the plugin (MV Layer Graphics), i've got that error. The 'id of the map' is a number, for example 8, or 4, etc... for the map i'm trying to load. I've tried with only that plugin in a new project, but there isn't any way to get it work...
  3. Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Hi, i need some help about that plugin. Everytime i load a map, it says "Cannot read property 'id of the map' of undefined". The error point to the line 498 of the plugin: this.layerSettings[mapId] = this.layerSettings[mapId] || {} I'm using Rpg Maker MV 1.5.1. What can be the problem? Thanks!
  4. Silver's Dash Stamina

I've tried but nothing. After doing this, it doesn't dash anymore and the window have NaN% as text.
  5. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hi, i have a problem with that plugin. In the window in game, instead of the number i get NaN/NaN (NaN%), the stamina doesn't work and the window don't go away. How can i solve this? Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin