Arcmagik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just feeling tired today... taking the night off to watch anime instead of staring at the screen of RPG Maker... I am not doing anything useful anyways as I am just literally staring at the screen and milling about with my mouse...
    Reactions: fiddlesticks
    Arcmagik
    Arcmagik
    Started a new one tonight since last time I finished both a Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, and Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon as both were recommended by Geek and Sundry... the one I started tonight was The Sarced Blacksmith.
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    I've been meaning to check those out! Now I have a reason, I'm feeling sick so I've got time. :D (I try to take my bad with the good) Let me know how Blacksmith is.
    Arcmagik
    Arcmagik
    Oh I highly recommend both... though Grimgar is... one of those thinking animes. It is kind of dark and somber... it isn't necessarily lighthearted like a lot of animes but it is good imo. Is It Wrong is really good and lighthearted imo. Blacksmith seems good so far... I always give an anime 3 episodes to pull me in and so far I plan to continue!
    ok so without the screen resolution plugin i tried this tutorial out since i knew it didn't use it. but it still has a couple issues. aside from the left and right sides of in game screen having seams that share nearby maps. it also doesn't allow the player to walk under the tree leaves it walks on top of them. not sure if you looked over all my screenshots and previous messages about it. but i used gimp which was a bit harder to follow along with the tutorial. not sure how to fix the two issues. if i can get the screen resolution plugin into this as well that would be cool.
    Reactions: fiddlesticks
    Arcmagik
    Arcmagik
    No problem. Glad I could help.
    Destroshard
    Destroshard
    hey quick question you know what ways parallax mapping is worse to use for ios and android in the case of commercial use?
    Arcmagik
    Arcmagik
    Parallax mapping takes up more processing resources then the standard editor maps. It can also significantly below your project size. Most Android and iOS devices have more limited resources then PCs. Depending on the amount of maps this could be an issue with the device. 
    Hey I was wondering if you could help me learn some stuff about importing new face generator options and scene production. I have many good ideas for the game I am creating, but at the moment I don't know how to put those ideas to action yet. please post on my page your thoughts or answers. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thisistheyoshi