Recent content by Arcmagik

1. Arcmagik

RMMV Asylum: Secret of Caledria | Updated Demo Coming Soon

Awesome. Excited to see the new stuff!
  2. Arcmagik

[TWings] Weapons upgrade / Forge / Blacksmith (Suikoden-like)

*cries* And I paid good money for a system like this almost a year ago. Keep up the good work with the Suikoden-like plugins!
  3. Arcmagik

Copyright Cheating?

There are a lot of these games out there. Eventually they get shut down. They aren't protected from copyright violations, but most of them aren't going to get more than a C&D before any legal is taken. It seems scummy that they are just out there to rack in as much money as possible before that...
  4. Arcmagik

September 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

September is already shaping up to be a big month for progress but we will see if that progress holds into the later half of the month or stalls into a tail spin...
  5. Arcmagik

Time Fantasy Face Graphics

That is real nice. Old FE feel too. I'll have to remember that for Legion Saga 2.
  6. Arcmagik

Time Fantasy Face Graphics

I paid someone from here to make some for my game using the bases. Jason is working on some new facesets for his banned.url but not based on these bases.
  7. Arcmagik

Hello, hello, hello!

Welcome to the community!
  8. Arcmagik

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@mishakoc It looks alright to me. I do love me some Time Fantasy.
  9. Arcmagik

Recreating Existing Games for Fun and Practice

Never thought of a complete recreation of a game, but I have considered taking older games from one thing to turn it into another thing. Like at one time I wanted to take Shining Force 1 and make it a traditional JRPG as fun and practice. And obviously I took an old rm2k game from 2003 and got...
  10. Arcmagik

I've been so inactive here... maybe I can get myself active again.

I've been so inactive here... maybe I can get myself active again.
  11. Arcmagik

A Stranger's Tips: The Game Designer's Manifesto

The first picture got me. I laughed so hard... "Final Fantasy Trigger Legends" I am interested in reading the entire thing now.
  12. Arcmagik

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Yougotsomechocolate Look at the dirt paths in the first image I posted. You can the path but the dirt isn't straight lines. Recently redid my overworld map.
  13. Arcmagik

@Yougotsomechocolate There is still a lot of dead space in there. Everything is super straight as well... Time Fantasy is quite a bit more versatile then you are giving it. This is a map made for my game by one of my mappers. Even if you don't clean up the straightness, this is a map that I...
  14. Arcmagik

A Overworld Map that I was working on using RTP and community resources. There is no water there because it is an image that will overlay the RTP water so that the water will be animated.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porkipon