Arend Galenkamp's Recent Activity

1. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread What are some other publishers like Aldorlea, and who to turn to for budget marketing/promotion?.

I actually wonder if the term "made with rpg maker" is an instant death for a games' sales. Like it's a curse or something. Or if it's...

Jul 20, 2019 at 1:07 AM
  2. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread What are some other publishers like Aldorlea, and who to turn to for budget marketing/promotion?.

Ah ok, didn't know that.

Jul 18, 2019 at 10:03 PM
  3. Arend Galenkamp liked Andar's post in the thread What are some other publishers like Aldorlea, and who to turn to for budget marketing/promotion?.

every publisher is always interested in finding more games to distribute. The problem is that they require a high quality, because only...

Jul 18, 2019 at 9:56 PM
  4. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread What are some other publishers like Aldorlea, and who to turn to for budget marketing/promotion?.

Chance is pretty small a publisher will pick someone like you or me up. Maybe only Degica with their contest every year. We're left to...

Jul 18, 2019 at 8:36 PM
  5. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread Quasi Simple Shadows.

Yeah yeah I know, didn't take it so

Jul 18, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  6. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread Quasi Simple Shadows.

@gothicvoid if I had any idea on how to fix it I would've told you, wouldn't I? I want this plugin to work just as bad as you but I...

Jul 18, 2019 at 3:02 AM
  7. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread Quasi Simple Shadows.

Took me a while to discover it was Simple Shadows. I think the lag has to do with the version of MV otherwise it would've been noticed...

Jul 18, 2019 at 12:28 AM
  8. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread Tile Changer (Copy Tiles and Change Tiles).

Okay I'll try to explain it as clearly as possible: With the help of Bblizzard (Ultra Mode 7) I made a race game that looks like F-Zero....

Jul 17, 2019 at 10:53 AM
  9. Arend Galenkamp replied to the thread Tile Changer (Copy Tiles and Change Tiles).

Is there a maximum of tiles we can copy per map? And can we also remove tiles that are copied? I'm making a random generated race game...

Jul 16, 2019 at 11:48 AM
  10. Arend Galenkamp liked Nanyu's post in the thread Terrax Lighting system.

Thank you!

Jul 15, 2019