Chef's Recent Activity

1. Chef replied to the thread Ultra Mode 7.

@Hyouryuu-Na yes that is possible with a plugin (which I don't know the name of ofcourse but I do know it exists) but that's not what I...

Oct 20, 2019 at 10:09 PM
  2. Chef replied to the thread Ultra Mode 7.

@Hyouryuu-Na maybe you can move the camera upwards and set it stuck with an event or use Shaz's Anchor plugin and Altimit to change the...

Oct 20, 2019 at 8:52 PM
  3. Chef liked bblizzard's post in the thread Ultra Mode 7.

You can actually disable that with CHARACTERS_ADJUST_SPRITE_DIRECTION. But now that I think about it, it probably makes sense so that...

Oct 19, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  4. Chef replied to the thread Ultra Mode 7.

Hello, yes I do have the demo. I'll link it as soon as I get home. 1 thing though: I'm on vacation right now (first one in 3 years) and...

Oct 19, 2019 at 8:19 PM
  5. Chef replied to the thread Making a piece of script use (this.eventId()).

Yes it works! Thank you both :D And sorry for that tag, thought he/she was interested.

Oct 15, 2019 at 2:14 AM
  6. Chef liked Andar's post in the thread Making a piece of script use (this.eventId()).

@Chef I think it would be better if you split that line into two commands. first a control variable to store the this.eventID into the...

7. Chef liked Poryg's post in the thread Making a piece of script use (this.eventId()).

It definitely doesn't work this way. Plugin commands don't evaluate code, they only accept a string as a parameter and then fire...

8. Chef replied to the thread Making a piece of script use (this.eventId()).

@Poryg @caethyril MOG Pixi Filters uses plugin commands. I imagine it would look like this if it works: filter_event_id :...

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:20 AM