Recent content by Argami

1. Argami

Play Animation on Turn's End with Hime's State Animations Script

Hello! I'm currently using Hime's State Animations Script that shows an animation when the state is added. The problem is that the script first displays the animation, then shows the "Message when an actor/enemy fell in the state". For example when you add the state through a skill Effect...
  2. Argami

[SOLVED] Store Party Leader's Current State ID

@TheoAllen @Engr. Adiktuzmiko You're both right! I was testing the effect with only one state, and I had not thought about more than one state... Well what I want to do is to show the animation of the state when the "Message when the state remais" is displayed correspondig to the state of the...
  3. Argami

[SOLVED] Store Party Leader's Current State ID

Hello! I'm wondering if the system stores the party leader's current state ID somewhere. I want to show the animation of the current state. I was trying something like: $game_party.leader.animation_id = X Where X would be the ID of the current state. Is this possible? Thanks in advance :)
  4. Argami

Not freeze screen while usig MOG’s Chain Commands Script

Hi! I’m using MOGHunters’s Chain Commands Script and I have a question. It seems that the script freezes the screen when you’re doing the Chain Commands “minigame”, like it takes a snapshot of the background. My question is if it’s possible to not freeze the graphics while you’re using the...
  5. Argami

Add MP damage effect (SOLVED)

Thank you @tv.ghost this works perfectly! It’s amazing! Thank you very much! :) This post can be closed due to being solved
  6. Argami

Oh! Thank you @tv.ghost ! The same effect its ok! Maybe if I can only change the sound effect to be diferent from the HP damage. But it’s not strictly necessary, the same effect its awesome too. Thanks in advance!
  7. Argami

Hello! I want to know if its possible to add an effect in battle when you receive MP damage. For example I found that line in Game_Actor wich I think it's the effects that occurs when you receive HP damage: def perform_damage_effect $game_troop.screen.start_shake(5, 5, 10)...
  8. Argami

Battle Log waits for Button Input

Yes... Even in the blank project you sometimes have to press the button two times :( Its wierd
  9. Argami

Hi guys @TheoAllen @Roninator2 ! Sorry for taking too long to respond I thought nobody would be replying this post. Well, I tried all the versions of the script you postet and it seems to work partially. For some reason I have to press the input button twice in some of the lines... Others work...
  10. Argami

*B-u-m-p*
  11. Argami

*Bump...*
  12. Argami

*6th Bump* :(
  13. Argami

*The adventure of the infinite bump...*
  14. Argami

*Bumpity bump*
  15. Argami

*bump again*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

cant figure out how to change my pfp
ig im stuck as the question mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abinesh-rp