Ari3s

I guess I'd fall into the category of your typical, or average person that you'd find here. Or maybe not. I've loved games since I could pick up a controller and know how to use it. What started as a simple love for the interactive media turned into a passion fueled by an over the top imagination, and (later on) passion for and skill in music production. I have dozens of ideas for games swimming in my head at any point in time, and eventually I'd love to do something with all, or at least a lot of them.

Music wise I use Caustic, and sometimes FL Studio. I've kind of specialized myself in video game music, given how much time I've spent listening to the stuff, and also fiddling with Soundfonts of samples extracted from games ranging from DOOM, to EarthBound and Mother 3, to LoZ, and much more.

Some of my favorite games (not in order) include:

•Ratchet & Clank

•Mother 3

•Kingdom Hearts

•EarthBound

•Undertale

•Chrono Trigger

•FFVII, and FFXII: Revenant Wings

Gaming, Music Producing, Drawing, etc.
Birthday
March 26
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Contact

Twitter
@Ari3s__

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.
Excited with the idea of a new maker, but I imagine I'll probably be disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PICKLE_1