Recent content by Ari3s

1. Ari3s

Script Request: Mother 3-like Sound Battle System

What I'm looking for is a battle system much like Mother 3's "sound battles." I've seen one or two other people ask about it, but nothing ever really came of it. I've also seen it done in RPG Maker 2003, so it's obvious that it's very much possible. For those who don't know, the sound battle...
  2. Ari3s

Synchronicity; a small-ish scale, Mother series inspired game in need of a team!

I see. Well that all sounds great, really. And I'd love to have you on board. If you have any means of communication like Skype, then feel free to just send me the info via PMs, so we can talk more details through those means.
  3. Ari3s

Synchronicity; a small-ish scale, Mother series inspired game in need of a team!

It's all good, don't worry. But yeah, if you're interested in the position then yeah to tally, could definitely use help with eventing, and having someone else lend a hand with writing could be useful for helping fill any missing patches of story, or plot holes. Just PM me and we can talk more...
  4. Ari3s

Oh, awesome! Could definitely use help with eventing. But write as in plot writing, or writing code? Oh, and also, bumping this post.
  5. Ari3s

Augmented Realities - looking for artists and musicians as teammates

If you haven't found a musician yet, I might be able to fill that position. It all depends on what style you're looking for. A lot of the music I do is very reminiscent of the SNES and GBA days. My main music style has influences like the Mother series, Chrono Trigger, Ratchet and Clank, and...
  6. Ari3s

The Red Letter [ r p g h o r r o r ] Team needed!

Oh, then you should be fine. You're already much farther along then I was when I started off. So long as you know how to make decent progressive music that doesn't get too monotonous, then you should be fine.
  7. Ari3s

Hah-hah, yeah. If you haven't already, I definitely suggest you brush up on at least the basics of music theory. I didn't until my third year, and I honestly regret that I didn't do it sooner.
  8. Ari3s

I love the idea, I can tell that everything from concept to story has been well thought out. I absolutely love and adore games that can take the medium, and turn it into an art, and an experience. Two of my favorite games that do this would be Mother 3 and Undertale. I have a little over 4...
  9. Ari3s

Open Positions As the title entails, Synchronicity is a game with heavy inspiration from the Mother/EarthBound series (among other sources) that I want to make using RPG Maker VX Ace. But again, as the title entails, there's a not so teeny tiny, little problem. I need help. I have little to...
  10. Ari3s

Playing multiple music tracks at once?

So, I have an idea for a boss fight that I think would be a cool little addition to the fight. Attention to detail, if you will. The boss fight is basically with a rock band, and what I wanted to do was make it so that, say you defeat the drummer, then the drums in the song—which by the way is a...
  11. Ari3s

Online Co-Op, is it possible?

My thoughts EXACTLY Dekita. Alright, will do. Thanks Tsukihime.
  12. Ari3s

So that'd be around 20 U.S.D. And like I said, it'd only be 2 players, not a large amount. And regarding the IP, everyone risks their IP adresses; isn't that the point of a Proxy?
  13. Ari3s

That's exactly what I'm going for. I'm not trying some MMORPG game where there's a massive amount of players. Just two (as in my game there are only 2 playable characters). And that's exactly what Call of Duty (and almost every other game) does; the person who started the match/game hosts it on...
  14. Ari3s

Hm..alright. But, what would it be necessary to purchase a server if the game would be hosted on one of the player's connection? I know, I'm probably iritating you people at this point but being me, I don't fully understand how the type of onlone function I'm describing works.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.
Playtesting for Battle Castle is done, demo time for me was roughly 6 hours and 20 minutes. I'm going to pass it on to a few friends first, and after getting some feedback will be posting an official topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeldaGurl11