Recent content by AriDingus

1. RMMV yanfly STB completly nullifies Actions + parameter

is there any way to let the Action + parameter still work even with STB battling on?
  2. RMMV plugin that lets skills have timing bonus

is there such a plugin that has a little timing minigame for bonus damage? akin to the Mario and Luigi series (probably simpler though)
  3. RMMV Yanfly animated sideview enemies use only 1 attack animation

wow thanks! this is useful! though, I'm wondering if i can specify if an attack can specify "stab" "swing" ect. that way I can make anims for those attacks and such
  4. How do I trigger an event stop by leaving the area?

Have you tried making the area you escape to turn on a switch that turns the enemy off?
  5. RMMV Yanfly animated sideview enemies use only 1 attack animation

This might not be a thing the plugin can do, but im sure i can make an animated enemy do different animations per attack, right?? Ive been trying to put animation note tags in the skills themselves but it doesnt do anything, am i just doing it wrong or is it not a thing?
  6. Force Random Action

where do I put smoothTarget @Solar_Flare ?
  7. Force Random Action

i did this
  8. Force Random Action

Thanks!! I think I understand, although when I put it in it didn't exactly work, maybe i dont know where to put the script?
  9. Force Random Action

Ooo thanks thanks, but is there a way to make it force the action on a random enemy, or whatever enemy was targeted?
  10. Force Random Action

Where do i put the variables, and what does each number mean :0?
  11. Force Random Action

So I made this item called "D20" which lets you use a move in battle that rolls the D20, I wanted to make the user (actor 2, only she can equip it so thats not an issue) forced to use a random action, and I thought i was onto something when I realized "Force Action" doesn't take variables.. so...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimsonAngel