Recent content by ArielSystem

1. ArielSystem

I'm Yanfly user too... but this is too far... *sigh* Luckily, my coding skill is decreased since...

I'm Yanfly user too... but this is too far... *sigh* Luckily, my coding skill is decreased since I have Nephew....
  2. ArielSystem

Too Bad...

Too Bad...
  3. ArielSystem

Some of the Yanfly users claim it as theirs and don't credit it.

Some of the Yanfly users claim it as theirs and don't credit it.
  4. ArielSystem

Uhh... There's was something wrong on my keyboard

Uhh... There's was something wrong on my keyboard
  5. ArielSystem

Aw man... There's something wrong on my keyboard...

Aw man... There's something wrong on my keyboard...
  6. ArielSystem

For Everyone who wondering What is "

For Everyone who wondering What is "
  7. ArielSystem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOCIfi8tUBI&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOCIfi8tUBI&feature=youtu.be
  8. ArielSystem

Yes, And It's make me irritated that I can't contacting them forever because one person that...

Yes, And It's make me irritated that I can't contacting them forever because one person that make everyone even included Indonesian themself hates his intention to make Indonesian Internets "Purified" from memes, posts, even a game that hurted him. --- Until now, They still believe I'm a person...
  9. ArielSystem

And I'm the one who got the impact from other countries people to be hated

And I'm the one who got the impact from other countries people to be hated
  10. ArielSystem

FYI, a Facebook Page named Indonesian Reports Commission make a Massive blocking due Political...

FYI, a Facebook Page named Indonesian Reports Commission make a Massive blocking due Political Intention.
  11. ArielSystem

They know I'm Indonesian and got kicked from any other country groups. I mean, I'm NOT a bad...

They know I'm Indonesian and got kicked from any other country groups. I mean, I'm NOT a bad person that blocked Shitposts group. :'(
  12. ArielSystem

.... I was concerned after what happened on my facebook recently

.... I was concerned after what happened on my facebook recently
  13. ArielSystem

Still readable If the background colour is not both of them.

Still readable If the background colour is not both of them.
  14. ArielSystem

Funfact : Warrion Heroes actually inspired by Megaman ZX with RPG taste like Final Fantasy :'v

Funfact : Warrion Heroes actually inspired by Megaman ZX with RPG taste like Final Fantasy :'v

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porkipon