Recent content by ArielWarrion

1. ArielWarrion

[DEAD]

File Type : .ogg and .midi (If you can) Description (A description of the scene/place where the music will be used):  "This Music is placed inside the Warrion Base, the music is more catchy and daily-like activity. Most of the people there are the Laboratorium staff, Resting Warrions, and...
  2. ArielWarrion

[Closed] Plueschkatze's Art Corner

@Plueschkatze Sorry for my rude language, Actually I like this....
  3. ArielWarrion

@Plueschkatze Thanks, dude...
  4. ArielWarrion

@Plueschkatze Oh yes, She's So strong at Battle. but actually she's gentle and lovely about childrens. She treats many childrens like her own child who was died during war. 
  5. ArielWarrion

Alo's Artsy Stuff

Slot 2, Please Reference/Detailed Description of Character:  His name is Gabriel Lunderblast. Desired Pose/Expression: I just want all the weapon he's have was removed and just use Beam Saber to Slash the Enemies. Examples of a Specific Art Style?: Like the Example one. Other...
  6. ArielWarrion

Bust or Potrait one Please....!! About the Character I want to Request, I have 2 Characters :   Andria Stones. Age : 30 Height : 162 cm Weight : 78 kg (because her busts are too big and too heavy) Race : Synthroid Human Type Clan : Lunderblast (Actually)...
  7. ArielWarrion

[OPEN] Atlas's Music Shop

MEEEEEEE!!! I Want to make an Update for my game, Warrion Heroes!! (Although, The game is still indonesian Language, Sorry...) ------- Description: This is a new Battle Theme for Gabriel Lunderblast, Unlike his twin brother, He's likely gentle and so joyful, but sometimes he's kinda weird...
  8. ArielWarrion

Maru's Resource-Collection

Oh Yeah~ So Wonderful... Thanks for the Resource.....
  9. ArielWarrion

N...No.... Kaus's... Stole my... Game Over Screen  And He Terrorize me...

N...No.... Kaus's... Stole my... Game Over Screen  And He Terrorize me...
  10. ArielWarrion

Magixe's Game Overs!

Great... You have a cool game over screens...  
  11. ArielWarrion

ArielWarrion's GameOver Screen Resource (For MV)

Hi... Because the RPG Maker MV has been released so, I converted some the previous one (link here) into MV sized (816 x 624). I also added the newest game Over Screen Sample then. Sci-Fi Theme (Enlarged) : Sci-Fi Theme (Darker version) (New) :   Bloody Theme (Larger version) : ...
  12. ArielWarrion

Can SOMEONE post download for "Missing Resources"?

I agree with you, Iceshattered. I also have the issue with : - Incompleted Battlebacks (Specially for modern Battlebacks) - Incompleted Maps (Mostly in dungeon areas) - Missing Battlers That I don't know...  So... yeah... That was I know from MV Trial...
  13. ArielWarrion

[UPDATED: April 11th 2017] The Sci-Fi Hangar| New Crate

Cool.... Specially for the musics... 
  14. ArielWarrion

15. ArielWarrion

Have a Problem with my eyesight

Have a Problem with my eyesight

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adversary