AriesFireTiger
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2015
Birthday:
Mar 29, 1986 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

AriesFireTiger

Beastmaster IRL :P, Male, 33, from Wisconsin, USA

been pretty distracted lately. work+women= no time for rmvxa. i got some plot written today...3 different civilizations from 3 different planets will be drawn to the same planet for resources, refuge, and research. Feb 22, 2015

AriesFireTiger was last seen:
Apr 16, 2015
    1. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      been pretty distracted lately. work+women= no time for rmvxa. i got some plot written today...3 different civilizations from 3 different planets will be drawn to the same planet for resources, refuge, and research.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Work sucks, but women are a good distraction...
        Feb 22, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Indeed. And it has been good for my mental health as well! I need a day off from both so I can figure out a battle system....I have some ideas, but everything will be a lot of work(more than I can do in a day, that's for sure, but a day would give me a good start on it :p )
        Feb 22, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        "I need a day off from both" Lol, yeah, things are good in moderation, over-indulge and find trouble :p
        Feb 23, 2015
    2. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      finally got my bed moved from my parents' place. got the full-size mattress upstairs by myself x.x' and now Zoey has someone to cuddle with xD(Zoey doesn't get along with the other kitties, so the upstairs is hers xD)
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Now i need all my books.....and MORE BOOKS!!
        Feb 18, 2015
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        mmmm....books...

“We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't **** them.” -John Waters (director some of the weirdest movies I have ever seen...I love 'em.)
        Feb 18, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Lmao. There is a Half-Price Books about a mile and a half from my job...I'll have to get some soon :D
        Feb 18, 2015
    3. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      watching "The Universe" (History Channel show) on Netflix. Good god are there a lot of idiots on this show; yelling at cosmologists, particle physicists, and astrophysicists on my television xD
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Scratch that: It is called "The Real Wolfman"
        Feb 15, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Ya, roommate had a bad day at work. So we put it on to get the rage out lmao
        Feb 15, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Ha! It is really too bad those knobs can't hear us berating them.
        Feb 15, 2015
    4. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      can't wait for next month. season 9 of Trailer Park Boys will be out!!
    5. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Added the windowskin to my resources topic, along with a handful of examples.
        Feb 11, 2015
    6. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      job hunting this afternoon
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Good luck, it'll all work out in the end.
        Feb 10, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Checked out another daycare/hotel in the town I live in (I currently drive 15 mins down the highway to work in another city). It was pretty nice. They can't give me nearly as many hours, they're looking for 1 or 2 part-timers, but they pay a bit more than where I'm at and it is closer to home.
        Feb 10, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        There may be an opportunity to move up to full time eventually. If I can work less and make about the same it would help tremendously with my stress levels(which are astronomical)
        Feb 10, 2015
    7. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      i love closing then opening....especially when there are four sexy that could be here instead of me. i should be in bed. assholes....worst part of my job: lazy pieces of sheep for co-workers.
      2. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        FYI, Hilton employees (Hampton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Homewood etc) get FABULOUS hotel discounts across the USA!!! Always excepting applications yo! Leave that sinking ship!
        Feb 10, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Yeah, I've done a ton of food service as well (Burger King, Papa Johns, Jimmy Johns, and I currently deliver food during a couple dinners each week at a locally owned Chinese place ). I LOVE what I do, but the people I work with don't have the same passion and work ethic as I do. Wouldn't be able to pass a piss test anyway, and I don't plan on working for anyone that wants my urine.
        Feb 10, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Well, I guess a piss test may not be an issue if I moved to Washington or Colorado xD
        Feb 10, 2015
    8. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Paid day off today :D
    9. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      getting the new computer set up. Ended up getting a Toshiba Satellite Click 2 for $500. 2-in-1, Intel Pentium, 4GB RAM, 500GB storage, Windows 8.1.
      1. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Bummer on the Windows 8.1

I hope the setup works out for you. Apparently Windows 10 is going to be a free upgrade for Win 7 & 8 users...
        Feb 3, 2015
    10. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      keeping the name for my game, but i think I'm going to go another direction with it. notebook and pencil time!
      1. Tornado Samurai
        Tornado Samurai
        Cool! Enjoy writing and developing in your new direction! :D
        Feb 2, 2015
    11. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      off tomorrow, first monday off in months (from my full-time job anyway). should be getting some paid time off this week too, which isn't a bad idea...i need a break x.x
      2. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Yes you do. My roommate works every day(except Thanksgiving). I will have to go to work for him sometime this week so he can get a day off too.
        Feb 2, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        (Roommate works full-time at the Chinese restaurant I work part-time at, we're both delivery drivers there)
        Feb 2, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        everyday is just waaaay too much. He needs a day off. Now I want chinese food...
        Feb 2, 2015
    12. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      watch this 15/16 year-old girl play an Yngwie Malmsteen piece...then throw your guitars in the trash and jump off a bridge
      1. Shuji
        Shuji
        A friend of mine plays this without the pick xD
        Feb 1, 2015
      2. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Haha, nice Shuji. I only know a couple folks that play instruments and I don't think they could do this xD
        Feb 1, 2015
    13. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      should be ordering a new laptop within the next week. looking at a refurb for $320 that should be good enough(Dell, i5, 8gb ram, win7 pro 64 bit, 250gb hd)
    14. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      fox11 in Green Bay can kiss my ass. they have the balls to say that their football team's quarterback getting a puppy is news......so insulted that these jackasses think this is important information for their viewers....i won't be watching that channel for a while
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        rWatching a lecture about hormone replacement therapy on PBS....brain feels better now xD
        Jan 27, 2015
    15. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      "What's on your mind?" I don't know, I lost mine
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        o: Tigers should be more careful! They have brute strength. x)
        Jan 27, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Funny thing is, my phone took no damage after it was hurled at my backpack(and where my laptop still was) screen is screwed, threw it on the ground in more rage.... now I need a new laptop
        Jan 27, 2015
      4. Chester
        Chester
        Fish and round objects are on my mind meow.
        Jan 27, 2015
    16. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      &*#!$+:!?_)/ forgot my laptop charger....here is hoping for a busy day at work
      2. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Negative. Most advanced technology at work is a fax/copier and the register (with X and Z reading and PLUs).
        Jan 26, 2015
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        i just wish my laptops battery wasn't crap... :p
        Jan 27, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        My battery is okay, but I didn't charge it last night x.x
        Jan 27, 2015
    17. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      9 hours down, 1 hour left at work. food sounds really good x.x'
      1. Susan
        Susan
        Food always sounds good. ;)
        Jan 26, 2015
        2 people like this.
      2. Stormowl
        Stormowl
        Hang in there man!
        Jan 26, 2015
    18. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      left work just after 8pm, back at 6am this morning for a 10-hour workday
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        20 dogs stayed overnight last night. today's playgroups :p
        Jan 25, 2015
    19. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Finally filled out my interests section...but I'm sure I'm missing quite a bit >.<
    20. AriesFireTiger
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1986 (Age: 33)
    First Language:
    English
    An animist/neo-shaman. I work full-time with dogs at a dog daycare and boarding facility..... and I work part-time delivering Chinese food a couple nights a week. In the past, I worked at a second-hand game store for 2 years. We dealt in the newest games available, as well as the ancient systems collecting dust in America's basements and attics :p . I have worked at an arcade for a year. I have worked at a handful of restaurants. I've also worked on a ranch with horses, sheep, and goats for a little bit. 10 years ago, I dropped out of college after my car died and was unable to commute :( I went to school for game design for about 9 months during 2004-2005. My father was in the Marine Corps for 21 years, so I've lived all over the USA (North Carolina, Hawaii, South Carolina, Illiniois, Ohio, and Wisconsin are all the states I've lived in)

Returning to the RPG Maker community after a loooooonnnnggggg hiatus. I just picked up VX Ace after 12-14 years since my last encounter with RPG Maker software. I was last active during 2000-2002 when I was using RM2K.

SUN DOGS

My first project is titled "Sun Dogs" and is currently in development. I will be developing this game entirely on my own. I will not be assembling a team to do this and that. However, I will be using purchased resource packs (graphics and music) and commissioning some art assets to save time and improve quality. I will be using a handful of scripts as well.

Some of my interests include, but not limited to: anthropology, archaeology, astronomy, archaeo-astronomy, astrology, animals, geology, cosmology, engineering, cars, meteorology, mythology, history, psychology, geopolitics, paranormal, cryptids, UFOs, photography, drawing, painting, jewelcrafting, rockhounding, space travel/exploration, heliophysics, conspiracies, cover-ups, psychedelics, human consciousness, maps, pyrography, whittling, RC cars, motorsports, weapons, tools, fishing, hiking, disc golf, game development, antiques, inventing, music(listening/history), chasing kitties around the house, feeding the local wildlife, paying the bills, meditating, etymology, researching, and on and on and on

Signature