AriesFireTiger
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2015
Birthday:
Mar 29, 1986 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

AriesFireTiger

Beastmaster IRL :P, Male, 33, from Wisconsin, USA

been pretty distracted lately. work+women= no time for rmvxa. i got some plot written today...3 different civilizations from 3 different planets will be drawn to the same planet for resources, refuge, and research. Feb 22, 2015

AriesFireTiger was last seen:
Apr 16, 2015
    1. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      dayum, missed Jeopardy! but at least I can watch Wheel of Fortune.
    2. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      293 pictures to go through. Should have some nice pictures for battle backgrounds/parallaxes for you all later
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Okay, resources thread has been updated with an image pack containing 32 photos from the snow-covered woods.
        Jan 22, 2015
    3. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      will work on that pesky animation later. off to the park for some snow-covered images
    4. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Updated "About Me" page with a basic plot preview for the game I'm developing. :D
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Not usually a fan off the game within a game angle, like the premise otherwise though. Sounds pretty interesting.
        Jan 21, 2015
    5. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Making a charset out of the big television from the DS resources. Animating a news broadcast on the screen for the first scene in my game. Tedious! Especially the news ticker scrolling across the bottom x.x
    6. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
    7. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Well, at least I got an hour to sit down between jobs...6am to 3pm already....off to my 5pm-7pm job...may be 8pm(snowing). Thursday through today = 44.5 to 46 hours of work. Ready for a day off xD
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Crysalis for VX Ace after work :p
        Jan 20, 2015
      2. Tornado Samurai
        Tornado Samurai
        Have a great day working on your game for VX Ace! :D
        Jan 20, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be able to, but I've had ideas running through my head like crazy. Probably a day writing in my notebook for my project :D
        Jan 20, 2015
    8. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Working on possible menu layouts Another slow day at work with 10 boarding dogs and 2 daycare dogs x.x
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Definitely love what I do. We are basically a daycare/hotel for dogs. Folks bring em by for daycare when they go to work (to avoid accidents and destruction of property). Overnights are generally because of vacations, business trips, sporting events, school events, house-remodeling, allergic relatives visiting, etc etc
        Jan 19, 2015
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        I bet that's nice; not much better than working with animals.
        Jan 19, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        yeah, the only thing that gets on my nerves are my coworkers not working xD
        Jan 19, 2015
    9. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Fantastic. I changed some settings in Steam and now it doesn't work...and RPG Maker won't launch because of it. Uninstalling everything
      2. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        yay, all fixed after uninstalling and reinstalling Steam. I think it was because I turned off the "Steam overlay" that caused it to act funny. I couldn't even open Steam after that o_O
        Jan 18, 2015
      3. Tornado Samurai
        Tornado Samurai
        Awesome! Have fun making great games! :D
        Jan 18, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Thanks bud
        Jan 18, 2015
    10. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Just got to work, and there are only nine dogs here x.x' SLOW DAY. On the plus side, I can play on my laptop most of my shift xD
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        What sort of work do you do?
        Jan 18, 2015
      3. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        I work full-time at a dog daycare and boarding facility. I keep the place clean, do paperwork, run the register, answer the phone, keep playgroups rotating so everyone gets a fair amount of time out of their kennels, preparing meals, administering medicines (like pills, insulin shots), integrate new dogs into the pack, and sometimes I give them baths.
        Jan 18, 2015
      4. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Monday and Tuesday nights I delivery Chinese food, during dinner, for a Chinese lady. Only non-Chinese people she employs are drivers, everyone else comes from China xD
        Jan 18, 2015
    11. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      left work at 830 last night and back at 6am this morning....for another 8 hour shift. naptime after work xD
    12. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      boorrrreeedddd at work. waiting for folks to come pick up their dogs before I get to cleaning
    13. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      First game idea put on the back burner for now. I think I've figured out what my first project is going to be about :)
      1. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Yay! That's always a good thing! :D
        Jan 15, 2015
    14. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Lunatic Mode is pretty neat. hopefully I will have a nice-looking main menu at some point today...no work tomorrow either = RPG Maker and GIMP ALL DAY
      1. Archeia
        Jan 14, 2015
      2. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Now that I've played with it for a while, I'm slowly learning learning everything. I like what I have now, the main menu isn't quiiiite complete, but I left too much empty space and need to work on a new design. Excellent practice though ;D I will try to wrap up what I have and work on something new tomorrow (If I don't start tonight :p ) Zero ruby knowledge!!
        Jan 14, 2015
    15. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Added 16 RTP Tileset edits to my resources thread, I'll do four more tomorrow for the RTP dungeon tiles
      1. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        fudge it; did em real quick and will update it one more time before bed
        Jan 13, 2015
    16. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      Day #3 of being sick. Hoping it is over tomorrow x.x Dogs at work could sense I was sick and weak today and they tried to take advantage of it, boogers.
      1. Susan
        Susan
        Dogs are just so cute! XD

They're just trying to cheer you up. Take care of yourself, and get well soon! :D
        Jan 13, 2015
        2 people like this.
    17. AriesFireTiger
      AriesFireTiger
      blah, sick yesterday....still ill today x.x spent +16 hours in bed yesterday
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        :( Hope you feel better soon.
        Jan 12, 2015
      2. AriesFireTiger
        AriesFireTiger
        Thanks. At work for 5 hours today, maybe 9 x.x' glad it isn't busy despite the playoff game (I'm about 30 minutes south of Green Bay)
        Jan 12, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1986 (Age: 33)
    First Language:
    English
    An animist/neo-shaman. I work full-time with dogs at a dog daycare and boarding facility..... and I work part-time delivering Chinese food a couple nights a week. In the past, I worked at a second-hand game store for 2 years. We dealt in the newest games available, as well as the ancient systems collecting dust in America's basements and attics :p . I have worked at an arcade for a year. I have worked at a handful of restaurants. I've also worked on a ranch with horses, sheep, and goats for a little bit. 10 years ago, I dropped out of college after my car died and was unable to commute :( I went to school for game design for about 9 months during 2004-2005. My father was in the Marine Corps for 21 years, so I've lived all over the USA (North Carolina, Hawaii, South Carolina, Illiniois, Ohio, and Wisconsin are all the states I've lived in)

Returning to the RPG Maker community after a loooooonnnnggggg hiatus. I just picked up VX Ace after 12-14 years since my last encounter with RPG Maker software. I was last active during 2000-2002 when I was using RM2K.

SUN DOGS

My first project is titled "Sun Dogs" and is currently in development. I will be developing this game entirely on my own. I will not be assembling a team to do this and that. However, I will be using purchased resource packs (graphics and music) and commissioning some art assets to save time and improve quality. I will be using a handful of scripts as well.

Some of my interests include, but not limited to: anthropology, archaeology, astronomy, archaeo-astronomy, astrology, animals, geology, cosmology, engineering, cars, meteorology, mythology, history, psychology, geopolitics, paranormal, cryptids, UFOs, photography, drawing, painting, jewelcrafting, rockhounding, space travel/exploration, heliophysics, conspiracies, cover-ups, psychedelics, human consciousness, maps, pyrography, whittling, RC cars, motorsports, weapons, tools, fishing, hiking, disc golf, game development, antiques, inventing, music(listening/history), chasing kitties around the house, feeding the local wildlife, paying the bills, meditating, etymology, researching, and on and on and on

Signature