Arin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am on my PS3 at the moment. Computer is updating and it will take all night. X__X
    Arin
    Arin
    Also this keyboard is really crappy. xD
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I know, I always keep an old USB keyboard next to the PS3, I don't like to type with my thumbs X(
    Arin
    Arin
    Oh yea now I'm typing with my thumbs. xD
    I get into so much trouble and then just get off with nothing every time. :(
    Fomar0153
    Fomar0153
    Ah of course. I was vying to be at the bottom of the list because I'm really mean.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Nah Fomar, you're awesome.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Anyway, this sounds like a semi-rant against an action taken by a moderator, and a status update rant isn't really the appropriate response. If you have an issue, or need further clarification, you should PM Archeia about it. So locking this.
    I think my game has too many female characters. X_X
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    I don't care about the amount of female characters, as long as they are well written. (oh, and the occasional tomboy is not a bad thing)
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Careful not to usurp the position of embodiment of change,
    Silverknight13
    What's the game about? And I'm inclined to think as long as it makes sense for the plot and they're well written, there's likely no such thing. Write as your heart desires!
    Just when I was about to put a status saying "Gee, i haven't had any requests in a while", guess what? Three new requests.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I had a chance for requests >>
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Don't worry Arin, when I am missing something in the Audio department I will be sure to turn to you for it.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Woohoo! I wish I had your talent. Heck perhaps I do, though I am very impatient when it comes to composing. Lol
    I'm done with this happy lovey-dovey girlfriend/boyfriend BS.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    I assure you the lovey dovey uguuu~ is awesome and long-lasting with the right person :3
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Based on your post, it seems like your boyfriend cheated on you?

Honestly, based on experience, don't let that affect your viewpoint of other people. It'll just make it hard for you to open up when you do find the right person.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Never take off your glasses Arin...never...
    Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't feel like talking. I just don't feel like talking to you.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I-It's not like I wanted to talk to you anyway, baka! >.<
    And now, two days off. Holla.
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    Now you can eat gingerbread cookies, and watch Christmas movies.
    I tried using FL Studio. I really did, but.........no. I don't understand anything.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    When it's added, you simply set the VST to a MIDI Port (upper-right), create a MIDI-Out channel and assign it to the port you set for the VSt and there you go. You've got the VST working through that single track.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    It seems daunting at first, but give it time and follow a few tutorials. It took me about a year or so before I was comfortable using it!

Now I swear by it!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I won't say how much time I took me to get into it, since it would sound like bragging, but I agree with West. Practice using it, pick up some tutorials that concentrate on note creation and the use of VST's and you should be able to pump out some tunes in no time. Also remember this: FX Channels can be assigned to individual or multiple VST's for easier mastering of your sound. :D
    Imagine a Slime using the skill "Acid Reflex"...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Wouldn't it be "Acid Reflux"? Then again, you might be talking about Gelatinous Cubes.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    It's a punny name, a la Dragon Quest, Mai-Tai.
    Blindga
    Blindga
    Acid reflex for 'slime' would be a little silly. What would it spit out? If it's own body was hazardous, why doesn't it just tackle or grapple them? Maybe just my logic though.
    I hate parties. I REALLLY hate parties.
    echo
    echo
    Seconded. Enough drink and it's fun as... hell.
    BladesOfGlory
    BladesOfGlory
    I love parties. But no matter how much fun I have, I will always be the one getting stuck cleaning that 'peeing angel' punch bowl. -_-
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^@Escaton and Echo: I agree with you both but going by the sound of her post to echo you might be advising her to break the law... If it makes you feel any better Arin it gets much better once you move out, my mom was the same way about parties so 10 years ago or so I was in the same boat, once you no longer live there you can 'get ****faced' then leave when the party is over, parties are much more fun that way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan