Arin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got to wield a hatchet today. Come at me, zombie apocalypse. I am ready for you.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    But Vox, they're already dead. You can't kill death.
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    To quote the great David Lister "If he comes near me, I'll rip his nipples off."

That'd work, right?
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    "You can't kill Death."

I did it in Castlevania, and I'll do it again.

*gets holy water out*
    So....how about that RWBY?
    McTricky
    McTricky
    It was a great episode, but fell short of the hype that preceded it.
    Where's the Critique Forum? I want to get back into my old roots of reviewing games and posting them as a pass-time.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Just post your review in the thread of the game project itself.

Unless you mean non-RM games, in which case; don't post anything.
    There are a lot more females on this site than I originally predicted. Huehuehue.
    Arin
    Arin
    o_O

I'm aware. I will be on my best behaviour.
    sanspants
    sanspants
    Having a variety of people on the site is the best part of being here. You can always get a fresh perspective on stuff!
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I think folks used to hide their gender online more than they feel the need to do now.
    It looks nasty outside. Like, "the world is about to end" nasty.
    Shelby
    Shelby
    Just smile and smoke a cig.
    Arin
    Arin
    Or if you're like me, drink red wine.
    Kind of scary to think that 7-Zip is faster at unzipping things than the regular Windows 7 unzipping. o_O
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Not really. Microsoft didn't make Windows specifically to open zip files, but 7-zip was made to do that, and very little else. Windows itself was made to do a lot more, so it's understandable that it doesn't do everything the fastest.
    Where are all the Let's Play Topics at? X.X I need to find a way to pass the weekend time.
    Doobles
    Doobles
    just look through the General Discussion area, you'll find Stevie's. Think it was on the third page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLateNight98