its been a while help
  2. Arisa

help hi ily him

help hi ily him
  3. Arisa

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Why

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Why
  4. Arisa

What languages do you know or wish to learn?

uHH I can speak English and for the most part Spanish, and I can also speak Korean but I'm still a little slow with it lmao
  5. Arisa

I'm always dead aren't I

I'm always dead aren't I
  6. Arisa

I accidentally clicked the enter button daflfgdkml

I accidentally clicked the enter button daflfgdkml
  7. Arisa

why is the edit system broken, anyways it's been three years on this site for me

why is the edit system broken, anyways it's been three years on this site for me
  8. Arisa

Holy shrimp I forgot LOL

Holy shrimp I forgot LOL
  9. Arisa

I seriously forget this site exists a lot lol

I seriously forget this site exists a lot lol
  10. Arisa

Dating apps. Have you tried any?

Dating apps :kaoswt: I personally don't recommend them at all as you never know who you'll get (especially since you'll likely meet up, but the same could be said for anything) but I've heard sites like Match and eHarmony are good. My friend met her long term boyfriend on Bumble but I would not...
  11. Arisa

Curious 5 (What is in your opinion, your worst attribute?)

Definitely my vainity and my huge ego. While it usually doesn't get in the way, I hate how stuck up I can act and it's annoying when I get prideful in an argument.
  12. Arisa

i lied im ded

i lied im ded
  13. Arisa

Did you get driver's license?

I have one but I can't drive LMAO
  14. Arisa

@[132926:@Kitsunekko] That's true. And even then, some people are just terrible, and that's all...

@[132926:@Kitsunekko] That's true. And even then, some people are just terrible, and that's all there is to it
  15. Arisa

oh honey if you knew how garbo i am at code you would not feel idiotic anymore

oh honey if you knew how garbo i am at code you would not feel idiotic anymore

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott