Recent content by Arise

1. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Yes, sure, can't wait and learn new things!
  2. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Are you talking about QParams ?
  3. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

@Xenphir how is your characters look like. Usually you have a collision box for your characters (circle, square or custom polygon). Also for the sprite you define the anchor point in QSprite Editor. The colision box can use an offset if you feel is not appearing properly on the map. Can you...
  4. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

You didn't paste the image properly... But to answer you, I guess you need at least idle2 because this is the usual position when starting for each character. So add an idle2 and see if it works for you. Btw... Quxios gave up on this project, switch to Unity some months ago, so no more...
  5. MC's VE Throwable Objects/YEP Battle Core Engine Patch

If you are talking about my hack, yes, it also works with enemies.
  6. MC's VE Throwable Objects/YEP Battle Core Engine Patch

Check the source code, find that function BattleManager.makeActionTargets = function(string) And look at its body... there should be other if conditions, add the if (['THROWABLE']. there as well.
  7. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

As Quxios mentioned at that time and also on his website, if you want this to work you probably need to talk with another developer to take it over and fix the plugin.
  8. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Qfollowers is bugged and should not be used.
  9. Maliki's Dual Wield ver 2.5

Thanks! Tested and seems to work without <handnshld> tag for the actor.
  10. Maliki's Dual Wield ver 2.5

I think I "fixed" it after also adding <handnshld> tag to the actor. This is how I have everything configured so far, if anyone else would like a dual weapon configuration for their game: So actor has <handnshld> tag and Slot Type: Dual Wield. First weapon has: <mainWeaponOnly> tag. Second...
  11. Maliki's Dual Wield ver 2.5

Hello! Thanks for this plugin! Is awesome because it lets me equip two weapons, instead of a single one. I have only a single problem so far, it seems the Optimize is placing a weapon tagged with <mainWeaponOnly> in the second slot. Manual placing weapons does not allow for this, but the...
  12. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I got some curious issue using an eval command in the scripts: If I do a <finish action> perform finish face user: forward clear battle log immortal: targets, false eval: $gameParty.removeActor(5) </finish action> The actor remains in the $gameParty object. If I do a...
  13. MC's VE Throwable Objects/YEP Battle Core Engine Patch

I’ve found another solution which seems to work after some tuning/hacking the code a bit. Everything based on YEP Battle Engine Core, and ignoring the Victor’s plugin at all. Raw Explained Solution: It involves using an actor as a trowable object. It allows for many things, customization...
  14. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Then block the movement using some collider. I reported something similar back then and Quxios replied that the solution would be to get a programmer to extend the AI/Pathfind/Qsight/raycasting code so that it will suit your needs. What you have for now is only a very basic implementation...
  15. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

You can set a Self Switch in the alive page to move to a new page (dead page). On the alive page you show the image of the event, on the dead page (condition to check for the self switch) you use the empty image. When the event dies, it will set the self switch, it will process the dead page...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla