Recent content by Arithmetician

1. Arithmetician

February Goals and Progress Thread

Goal: Redesign classes and game elements to simplify/streamline the project. Rework plot from scratch. Progress: New classes conceptualized. Reduced number of classes to nine.
  2. Arithmetician

January Goals and Progress Thread

No real progress on anything for months, as I've been busy with my first "real" job. Still, I was thinking about things the other day, and would like to get into it. I would have to scale down my classes/skills and simplify greatly though to make a workable game with my time constraints. But...
  3. Arithmetician

September Goals and Progress Thread

@bgillisp Oh, it's under Software and not Games. I'll try to redownload it now. And if I previously purchased DLC art assets and songs, I'm allowed to just transfer those over, right? e.g. I don't need to repurchase them either? Nevermind. They seem to have auto-installed.
  4. Arithmetician

September Goals and Progress Thread

So I've been AWOL from RPG Making over the summer, even though I previously said I hoped to make a lot of progress over it. The main reason is that I got a teaching job, and I've been busy preparing for that, plus I spent some time reviving a fanfiction project of mine, and playing some new...
  5. Arithmetician

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Nice to see the good work!
  6. Arithmetician

Thalzon's MV Battlers

@Thalzon Makes sense!
  7. Arithmetician

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Definitely reminded of SMT with these angels.
  8. Arithmetician

Thalzon's MV Battlers

@Thalzon These are great! I really should get back to RPG Making. Theoretically, I have more free time for it now... but I keep getting distracted by other (non-RPG Maker) projects, and I've started studying for a certification test too, so that cuts into my time. But it's good that you're...
  9. Arithmetician

June Goals and Progress Thread

@bgillisp Well, I managed to consolidate the equipment list in the database (now there are about 8-9 levels for heavy, light, and magic armor, rather than 12) and assigned tentative DEF values to the body armors (though the early ones are most applicable for my testing). Though I think I'll go...
  10. Arithmetician

Unfortunately, I haven't found the time or energy for RPG Making in the first half of the month due to my ongoing job search. When I get home, I just want to play a game. But I hope to go back to making one soon.
  11. Arithmetician

@bgillisp Granted, maybe I have too many ranks of armor. I was just trying to brainstorm a good range of options, and some of them would be concurrent with others and offer differing advantages so that one is not "strictly better than another". Considering that I have about ten dungeon...
  12. Arithmetician

@Chiara Magic Body Armor includes the Ceremonial Kimono. If you have a suggestion for headgear, I'd gladly hear it. As for Bascinet, I did consider it, but I was trying to keep the number of armors within reason and I still wanted to include a few more tiers with names indicating specific...
  13. Arithmetician

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Nice job with the reapers and the four-armed monster! And you've certainly earned a break.
  14. Arithmetician

Brainstormed names for the head armor and entered them into the database
  15. Arithmetician

Final Fantasy 1

@RenderIce2000 We can't provide those resources here, as we do not have the license to use or distribute them. Nor do I have them in the first place.

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreddChan