Arkane609
Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2014

Following 1

Share This Page

Arkane609

Apprentice, Male, from *Insert witty psuedo-location here*

Ugh.. Work is really eating up most of my time. I've been standing and talking for five straight hours. Teaching is tiring but rewarding nonetheless. Sep 8, 2014

Arkane609 was last seen:
Sep 8, 2014
    1. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      FEGELEIN!
      1. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        *rants in German*
        Jul 29, 2014
    2. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      I never did find the appeal for competitiveness in the form of Art. All of the musicians I've met have been trying to one up each other. There's nothing wrong with that but in all my 8 years of being a musician, I've only met few who actually produce songs for the sake of producing. Not because they want to be famous or something. I guess i'm too much of an Idealist.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Art for the sake of art is fantastic... But, it only ever pays the bills after you're dead. History has proven that. Don't get me wrong, I prefer art for the sake of art... It's just... it don't pay the bills. Though, I don't know where the "one upping" comes from. Maybe from terrible parenting that never taught children that there's always someone better.
        Jul 29, 2014
      2. Arkane609
        Arkane609
        Exactly. As much as I want to admit it, thanks and gratitude wont put food on my plate. Although I'm a "professional" I still prefer my music life as a sideline for the sake of those who might need it. There are alot of people with great creative minds that lack the resources to put their thoughts into fruition. This is why I prefer to render my services for free. I don't want these people's thoughts and ideas to go to waste just because of money.
        Jul 29, 2014
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Hey, if I could get paid for my writing talent, I'd rather do that than my job, ha ha. Unfortunately, nobody really wants to pay me for caustic snide remarks or depressing stories. Though, I can tell you that being put on a "schedule" would probably kill any joy I would have in a job like writing.
        Jul 29, 2014
    3. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      9 songs and still no approval. I read the thread and the person handling it will be gone today. ;~;
      1. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        When I hear what you're making for me, i'll approve (probably) D:
        Jul 29, 2014
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        I see nothing of yours waiting for approval.
        Jul 29, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        oh - never mind. Lost Art. Give the guy a break - he's been flat out ever since it started. Just keep going, and when your thread turns up you'll have heaps to post ;)
        Jul 29, 2014
    4. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      Still waiting for that approval on Tomb of the lost Art. I dont know why I'm so excited for it. I already made 4 songs for it just by waiting. D:
    5. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      This Tomb of the Lost Art thing has got to be one of the few things I find clever and creative. Certainly going to join this. While waiting for the approval, I'm going to start ahead.
      1. Arkane609
        Arkane609
        Though, truth be told, I'm really not in it for the prize. Its just that, god dman. That's some fun way to encourage creativity. And I'm all about that sheep.
        Jul 28, 2014
    6. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      Ugh.. I'd pay hundreds for an RTS maker.
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Lol, map making, sprite editing and stat editing with some triggered cutscenes?
        Jul 28, 2014
      2. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Fire Emblem style games would be nice
        Jul 28, 2014
    7. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      It really irks me when people associate Art to something that is visual exclusively. What? Can't art be audio? Written? Is it only for drawings and paintings? Ugh..
      1. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
        That's what the tomb of art is all about. the art can be anything.
        Jul 28, 2014
      2. Arkane609
        Arkane609
        Though I can understand from the basest of human thinking that visual is something that's really close to physical, hence why people tend to lean more on something that is visual rather than aural.
        Jul 28, 2014
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yep. I've done music for Tomb of Art and am currently working on a visual, and plan to do some writing, too. The weekly art challenges are also all encompassing!
        Jul 28, 2014
    8. Arkane609
      Arkane609
      Hello, forums! I'm new here! Pay attention to me! GREGORY NEEEEDS LOOOVE
      1. Solo
        Solo
        LOOOVE
        Jul 25, 2014
      2. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        EXCITING AND NEW
        Jul 25, 2014
  • About

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Composing and stuff. Uhh... Ponies? Drawing, I guess. Voice acting, too, maybe, iunno.

Interact

Signature

Free services for Music, SFX, and Post Production right here:

[​IMG]

Listen to my Audio Drama titled "The Crystal Empire Saga" right here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Act III: Coming Soon.

Listen to my songs in the Tomb of the Lost Art! :DD

[​IMG]