Arkecia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've had a bit of stuff going on both on and offline, but I have come back to make more Sci-Fi goodness.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    ^ Never heard about Sairen from PrinPrin? He\she will be totally unaffected by those spells man.
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    wooot! happy days :D
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Heyos! Been a while. Everyone is in a hoopla over the recent contest.
    Is the GMD actually over after tomorrow? It'll feel kind of strange breaking away from the schedule a bit. After a short break I plan on improving my pixel skills.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I believe it is, Shaz said the next one will run from March 15 through to April 11.

Whatever, I'm not into it...xD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yep, March 3 is the last day :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Doesn't mean you have to break your schedule though - if you're doing well and not burned out, keep up with it! Or take it a little bit easier for a couple of weeks so you'll be fresh for the next one :)
    Phew, just finished a game and now the GMD is coming up! I feel both light as a feather, and determined to continue game making.
    ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congratulations! Feel awesome and stuff!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choibento