Arkecia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've had a bit of stuff going on both on and offline, but I have come back to make more Sci-Fi goodness.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    ^ Never heard about Sairen from PrinPrin? He\she will be totally unaffected by those spells man.
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    wooot! happy days :D
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Heyos! Been a while. Everyone is in a hoopla over the recent contest.
    Is the GMD actually over after tomorrow? It'll feel kind of strange breaking away from the schedule a bit. After a short break I plan on improving my pixel skills.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I believe it is, Shaz said the next one will run from March 15 through to April 11.

Whatever, I'm not into it...xD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yep, March 3 is the last day :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Doesn't mean you have to break your schedule though - if you're doing well and not burned out, keep up with it! Or take it a little bit easier for a couple of weeks so you'll be fresh for the next one :)
    Phew, just finished a game and now the GMD is coming up! I feel both light as a feather, and determined to continue game making.
    ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congratulations! Feel awesome and stuff!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visisoothepills1