Recent content by Arkecia

1. Arkecia

Done, have a cookie o.o

Done, have a cookie o.o
  2. Arkecia

ReStaff July - August 2014

It felt great to participate this time! I agree with you Scythuz with the pillow as it's kind of a pixel/painted hybrid; I've gotten much better and non-pixel related art though, so I'm thinking of adding more little fun items in the future. I'll keep my own thoughts about this month's ReStaff...
  3. Arkecia

Dungeon Music Pack

The most terrifying thing you could encounter while exploring a dungeon? To hear nothing except the "Drips" BGS droning on without something awesome to listen to.  Guaranteed! I'm really digging the more sci-fi oriented tunes; one of my new favorites would probably be Alien Hive.
  4. Arkecia

Rate Each Game out of 5!

So since everyone else is shamelessly posting their game links on here... I think you guys should play these beauties!
  5. Arkecia

That's insane, but the entries did amount to nearly 600 in the end. Perhaps a larger team...

That's insane, but the entries did amount to nearly 600 in the end. Perhaps a larger team dedicated to screening would be better.
  6. Arkecia

The Warello Network

Score's just for fun anyway; I figured I'd add it in since the game can be completed in less than an hour and there have been people playing it more than once. Yours isn't bad though, without using Score+ and not fighting the optional boss, the normal score would be between 7-10k.   Had...
  7. Arkecia

Aesparia - The Fallen - GAME DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE

Just finished playing through your game and I'd have to pretty much agree with what most others are saying. I came in hoping for better than average turn based battles, and I can say I got just that. The skill pool was just the right size for the game's length, and spamming attack wasn't going...
  8. Arkecia

I said I'd play it today, so I will probably be doing so soon.

I said I'd play it today, so I will probably be doing so soon.
  9. Arkecia

He's not 18 years old yet.

He's not 18 years old yet.
  10. Arkecia

Aesparia - The Fallen - GAME DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE

Yeah wow this looks straight up neat! I'm super busy with r/l stuff, but I'm going to check this out tomorrow; I remember you entered a boss contest a while back, so I'm sure you know how to make a game fun.
  11. Arkecia

If my eardrums don't literally explode, you're not doing it loud enough.

If my eardrums don't literally explode, you're not doing it loud enough.
  12. Arkecia

That is; my old comp died on me a few months ago, so now I have all of my files on a usb drive.

That is; my old comp died on me a few months ago, so now I have all of my files on a usb drive.
  13. Arkecia

I know the feeling, I piled up several days worth of backlog when I went on my vacation.

I know the feeling, I piled up several days worth of backlog when I went on my vacation.
  14. Arkecia

Why is the RPG Maker name so hated?

@Shelby The point is that he uses a majority of RTP graphics; if you want to get nit picky he uses lighting graphics, but it doesn't change the community from identifying as a RTP game. The point is that there's all kinds of things you can do with it, and that's part of the fun.
  15. Arkecia

Why is the RPG Maker name so hated?

This makes me want to do a RTP styled game that uses nothing but RTP for map graphics, just so I can try to make a game with them that even naysayers would admit looked pretty good. There's nowhere that says your free to use graphics from Enterbrain have to be used exactly as is. There's a lot...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've finished (most of) the sprites for two of my main characters, Ashlyn and Lizzabelle. And I've already drawn actual artwork of Lizzabelle and Suki months ago. I can't wait to show some of my stuff. I'm hesitant because their outfits aren't my own original design, which must be changed before I get too serious with this.
Heh, um. I've spent $1500~ so far for my game. Most of that went into purchasing some software I need, as well as some commissions. But still, I didn't realize I had spent so much since the beginning of October.

Do not trust me with money, lol.
Working on my first ideas for a tileset... I really don't know if anyone would like or even want my style.

k5a4BHk.png
Plus-size sprite continues! Front and back views done, or at least mostly there depending on if there's any more work you all think she needs. Once I get her done I can get working on her masculine counterpart:
PlusTest-03.gif
My game is basically turning into a 2 on 2 fighting game disguised as an rpg lol. here's eveyone doing their own intro in battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prime90034