Arknell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [Name] Arknell/아크네르/アクネル Twitter: @riel_9999 E-mail: <-snip-> [Using] RPG maker VXace​
    Kes
    Kes
    We strongly recommend that you do not include your email address in any public posting. This site, like many others, is deep trawled by spam bots looking for them. You would be drowned in a sea of spam, phishing, malware etc. I have, therefore, removed your email address from your post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis