Recent content by ARKS STUDIO

1. ARKS  STUDIO

Menu Layout

Resource Type: Menu Layout AltMenuScreen3 Plugin Maker Format: MV Art Style: doesn't matter Description: I would be fine with the regular window screen but I just can't find a way to fix it. That's why I'm here if anyone is willing to help I would to like the menu to be standard with...
  2. ARKS  STUDIO

Battle Hud help

I am using the battle hud plugin and i am using the light hud. My game res is 1280 by 720 if someone could give there setting for there battle hud plugin i would really appreciate it. Its really frustrating
  3. ARKS  STUDIO

ARCS (Title Screen Update)

Uploading new version tomorrow after I get off work.
  4. ARKS  STUDIO

Szyu's Crafting System

I got the menu to come up I am trying to figure out how to make recipe book or how to add items to it.
  5. ARKS  STUDIO

Orange Weather

So I got this weird error when trying to start my game any ideas guys.
  6. ARKS  STUDIO

Szyu's Crafting System

I can't get this working at all only thing I am able to get to work is the blank menu that pops up called blacksmithing.
  7. ARKS  STUDIO

Gameus' Quest System

Would somebody make a video tut on how to use this please?
  8. ARKS  STUDIO

ARCS (Title Screen Update)

ARCS NEW TITLE SCREEN -------------------------------------------- Give us advice on the title screen is it good or bad criticism needed. :D -Features: ________________________ -Basic shop systems -Fishing system(Purchase fishing tools from old...
  9. ARKS  STUDIO

Orange Day and Night

Yo you are so awesome this is the best plugin ever!!!!
  10. ARKS  STUDIO

Orange Day and Night

What did i do wrong lol sorry for being such a pain but i set the id in plugin but night tint is still inside.
  11. ARKS  STUDIO

Orange Day and Night

Were would  you find the id tags for the tilesets?
  12. ARKS  STUDIO

Orange Day and Night

I set the switch to on but it wont turn off when inside?? help me lol
  13. ARKS  STUDIO

RPG MAKER MV - Host your game free in Google Drive

I keep getting errors on google drive I checked the files and they are in their proper folder can anyone help with this.
  14. ARKS  STUDIO

FF7 Limit break system.

I have the TP set as the limit gauge so when they get damaged it goes up. So when it gets full the limit break menu becomes available. I am having a hard time trying to figure this out. Im new to rpg maker mv
  15. ARKS  STUDIO

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Can some one help me out I am in need of a motion set for my gunner when she uses her skill. I tried to make but failed epicly. I wanted the camera to zoom in on her and she would charge the shot like she was taking aim with se and then the animation for the attack. this stuff is hard lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98