Arsist
Last Activity:
Mar 16, 2019 at 12:01 PM

Followers 1

Share This Page

Arsist

Veteran, Male

Veteran

Probably sticking with Ace, even if I did upgrade my OS. Interested in seeing the plugins though :/ Oct 11, 2015

Arsist was last seen:
Mar 16, 2019 at 12:01 PM
    1. Arsist
      Arsist
      Probably sticking with Ace, even if I did upgrade my OS. Interested in seeing the plugins though :/
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        ......i'm highly tempted to refer to it as VM from now on.

Like it's a virtual machine.
        Oct 11, 2015
      3. Chaos17
        Chaos17
        Check official blog, they're releasing videos show casing some plugins.
        Oct 11, 2015
      4. cabfe
        cabfe
        ^ Which it isn't. You have to compile for a particular format each time. And I'll stick to Ace too. At least for the moment ;)
        Oct 11, 2015
    2. Arsist
      Arsist
      Playing the Pokemon Hardgold mod
      1. ??????
        ??????
        blaze black/volt white 1 and 2 are better
        May 27, 2014
      2. Arsist
        Arsist
        Thanks, I'll check it out. Well I'm actually playing Hardgold 2. But yeah, I already have White 2, and my laptop doesn't run gen 5 as well as gen 4, but I can still see.
        May 28, 2014
    3. Arsist
      Arsist
      I may have it so there are 25 hours in a day so that I can have 5 timezones to load instead of 6. I already made it so that there are 14 days in a month haha. Man but 4-hour-apart timezones would help because what if I wanted to have it so that you spend a timezone at a bar? 4 hours is a lot less rediculous than 5. Ugh.
      1. Arsist
        Arsist
        Currently I have 6am, 12pm, 6pm, 10pm, and 1am for timezones. Meaning, when 6am hits while time is running, the screen will fade then the map/characters will update and timezone-based events will occur. They're so that instead of having it so that at 1pm, the blacksmith leaves his house and takes a walk, you can simply have it so that when you're in the 12pm timezone, he is outside and not in his shop
        May 23, 2014
      2. Arsist
        Arsist
        But who wants the map to fade in/out and reload itself 6 times a day? That would get annoying. And eventing 6 different timezones would be a hassle.
        May 23, 2014
    4. Arsist
      Arsist
      Hello everyone!
      1. NPC
        NPC
        Hiho!
        May 16, 2014
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Hello!
        May 16, 2014