Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably sticking with Ace, even if I did upgrade my OS. Interested in seeing the plugins though :/
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    ......i'm highly tempted to refer to it as VM from now on.

Like it's a virtual machine.
    Chaos17
    Chaos17
    Check official blog, they're releasing videos show casing some plugins.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    ^ Which it isn't. You have to compile for a particular format each time. And I'll stick to Ace too. At least for the moment ;)
    Playing the Pokemon Hardgold mod
    ??????
    ??????
    blaze black/volt white 1 and 2 are better
    Arsist
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Well I'm actually playing Hardgold 2. But yeah, I already have White 2, and my laptop doesn't run gen 5 as well as gen 4, but I can still see.
    I may have it so there are 25 hours in a day so that I can have 5 timezones to load instead of 6. I already made it so that there are 14 days in a month haha. Man but 4-hour-apart timezones would help because what if I wanted to have it so that you spend a timezone at a bar? 4 hours is a lot less rediculous than 5. Ugh.
    Arsist
    Currently I have 6am, 12pm, 6pm, 10pm, and 1am for timezones. Meaning, when 6am hits while time is running, the screen will fade then the map/characters will update and timezone-based events will occur. They're so that instead of having it so that at 1pm, the blacksmith leaves his house and takes a walk, you can simply have it so that when you're in the 12pm timezone, he is outside and not in his shop
    Arsist
    But who wants the map to fade in/out and reload itself 6 times a day? That would get annoying. And eventing 6 different timezones would be a hassle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choibento