Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably sticking with Ace, even if I did upgrade my OS. Interested in seeing the plugins though :/
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    ......i'm highly tempted to refer to it as VM from now on.

Like it's a virtual machine.
    Chaos17
    Chaos17
    Check official blog, they're releasing videos show casing some plugins.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    ^ Which it isn't. You have to compile for a particular format each time. And I'll stick to Ace too. At least for the moment ;)
    Playing the Pokemon Hardgold mod
    ??????
    ??????
    blaze black/volt white 1 and 2 are better
    Arsist
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Well I'm actually playing Hardgold 2. But yeah, I already have White 2, and my laptop doesn't run gen 5 as well as gen 4, but I can still see.
    I may have it so there are 25 hours in a day so that I can have 5 timezones to load instead of 6. I already made it so that there are 14 days in a month haha. Man but 4-hour-apart timezones would help because what if I wanted to have it so that you spend a timezone at a bar? 4 hours is a lot less rediculous than 5. Ugh.
    Arsist
    Currently I have 6am, 12pm, 6pm, 10pm, and 1am for timezones. Meaning, when 6am hits while time is running, the screen will fade then the map/characters will update and timezone-based events will occur. They're so that instead of having it so that at 1pm, the blacksmith leaves his house and takes a walk, you can simply have it so that when you're in the 12pm timezone, he is outside and not in his shop
    Arsist
    But who wants the map to fade in/out and reload itself 6 times a day? That would get annoying. And eventing 6 different timezones would be a hassle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arsene04