Recent content by Arteria

1. Arteria

[Temporarily Closed] Crazy_Leen's Pose & Animation Workshop

This is no problem, take all you time you'll Need. Nice to hear again from you, looking forward to the results. :)
  2. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

Yes this looks awesome! Keep it up, im really looking forward to more results like this!
  3. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

Bump* i was asking me if you are working on this?
  4. Arteria

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

Oww perfect avy thanks! :3
  5. Arteria

Game & Map Screenshots 7

This is the character choose for a fantasy game in german. I tried to do something like diablo, but this isnt finished yet.
  6. Arteria

Sprite Edit Request

Please check first the terms befor you use them.
  7. Arteria

Car driving script request/question (GTA Style)

Bump - anyone got some car scripts?
  8. Arteria

All Would be nice, if this is Not too much..
  9. Arteria

Hey Leen, i would need for my two main characters i pose like the sprite at the top right: [Removed] They should stretch the Glove forward. do you understand what I mean? Looking forward. Arteria
  10. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

Yes of course you can! Another thing could you do a Charset where the board gets higher from the ground? So i can do a animation when the player mount on the board. EDIT: Can SOmeone do me the flying hair thing. with both characters like here:
  11. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

Wow thanks a lot!!! This Look awesome and you are Sure you cant do the bike? :P ;)
  12. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

I got good feedback with the borders, looks better to the character, would prefer this version and yes the shadows also :)
  13. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

Oh okay perfect! yes would you add the border like mine? if not i can do it but my own.. Thanks!
  14. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

I did the sprite larger and added a shadow, i think this look better in game.I tried it right with a border.. Which one is better? Did you have new results? EDIT: With stepping animation
  15. Arteria

Hover Board / Bike

Haha Nice, 8dir ist Not a must. I will add the characters by my Own. Edit: this can work. Maybe you give the board a border like the char.

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegr8gibsoni