Recent content by Arthran

1. Arthran

RMMV [SOLVED] A very simple but important questions

I admit that I shouldn't have derailed the topic to this extent. I apologize both to the OP and to Archeia.
  2. Arthran

RPG Maker Dlc Questions

Like Andar said, don't mess with the NewData folder. And nobody can really tell you what DLCs to use and what not to use. You should decide on a file by file basis. You go into each DLC folder, and see if there is anything that you want to use in your project, and then copy that thing into the...
  3. Arthran

That's certainly true, but it doesn't really change my point any. I think that you probably understand that my point moreso had to do with the fact that it's easier to conclusively determine that something doesn't work than to determine that it *does* work. So if someone already knows for a fact...
  4. Arthran

If we're focusing just on your specific example, then yeah, we're talking about two different things. I was referring to the "just because it doesn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you" in a more general sense, and just pointing out that just because something *does* work in one...
  5. Arthran

Honestly, I think that your argument can kind of be flipped around against you. Just because it works on his specific mobile device doesn't necessarily mean that it will work on mine or yours, right? Or just because a quick test might yield positive results doesn't necessarily mean that it'll...
  6. Arthran

Are the some good character cover resources?

I'm not really sure. Steam does have a refund policy, though you might want to read about it first, because I'm not entirely sure if this situation would be covered by it or not. But if it helps any, at a glance, it looks like there are around 30ish busts that could be considered modern...
  7. Arthran

Are the some good character cover resources?

Dunno exactly how many you're looking for, or how much you're willing to spend, but a lot of the DLC packs come with additional character busts. Off the top of my head, Trinity Resource Pack has a decent amount of busts, some of which are in modern clothes. DS+ does as well. There should be...
  8. Arthran

Dramatically Improve Game Performance for Devs and Players! (MV and MZ) (second big discovery, GPU related)

I don't think that this is necessarily something that the Engine devs have control over. "Game.exe" is actually just "nw.exe" (nwjs) renamed, which is basically a modified version of the Chromium web browser. So your system is treating it like it's a web browser, instead of like it's a game. I...
  9. Arthran

RMMV MOG_LMBS plugin

Did you perhaps accidentally download the master file for the wrong version of RPG Maker? It's definitely in the MV file--I just now downloaded it and checked. https://mogplugins.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/ Just download that, and unzip it. Then there should be a folder inside called...
  10. Arthran

Mossy, Thatched Roofs?

I think I actually see what GammaVector was talking about now. The FSM Forest and Caves pack does not have any thatched roofs, but the FSM Atumn Woods and Rural tileset has a ton of thatched roofs, and some of them are even mossy. It's part of the summer sale on Steam too:
  11. Arthran

Bug Tutorial in Rpgmaker MZ is actually the MV tutorial??

Off the top of my head, the ones that I specifically remember seeing the licensing issue on were: RPG Maker MZ - Fantastic Buildings: Medieval RPG Maker MZ - Ancient Dungeons: Base Pack But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the issue probably exists for every pack that uses any RTP...
  12. Arthran

Bug Tutorial in Rpgmaker MZ is actually the MV tutorial??

I'm honestly not too surprised. I've purchased several dlc packs from Steam, specifically labeled as "MZ" products, yet some of the included sample projects only have MV project files, and some of the included EULA files weren't ever updated, so they say that I have to own an MV license in order...
  13. Arthran

Mossy, Thatched Roofs?

Yeah, that's the one. If you hover your mouse over it in RPGM, you'll see that it says "Roof L (Thatched)". You don't actually have to pair it with the wall that's directly under it. Dunno to what extent it fulfills your vision, but the thatch actually is kinda mossy looking. But other than...
  14. Arthran

Birdman Character Sprite [MZ]

According to Avery's post ("What the MZ RTP is missing!"), you can find one here: https://etanara.com/archives/4807
  15. Arthran

Mossy, Thatched Roofs?

While I love that pack and would strongly recommend it to anybody, I gotta say that I don't think it has what the OP is looking for. He asked about a thatched roof (a roof made out of layered straw, grass, leaves, or some other dried vegetation), and I don't recall seeing anything like that in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastersamurajpl