Recent content by Arvalis

1. Arvalis

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if it's possible to make an object that is thinner than a full tile. For example, I'm trying to make a simple fence post and I don't want it to be a wide as a full 1:1 tile space. Is there a way to bring the side inward on a y/x axis? Here's what it looks like...
  2. Arvalis

@YoraeRasante it was the fringe setting! Thank you for pointing me to that. For over water (or other tiles) that has depth, I just had to increase the fringe to be 0.59 instead and it worked perfectly. Thanks again.
  3. Arvalis

I have a question. So I've figured out how to make a cool bridge with thinner pieces so that it has empty space beneath them. But for some reason, when it's over water that has some depth to it, it cancels out the tile height above it no matter what I seem to do. Any idea how to fix this? For...
  4. Arvalis

Can this be made into a usable sprite sheet?

Hi! When it comes to spriting and manipulating sprite sheets, I am garbage. I came across these sprites from FFT and I want to use them for a project that uses isometric graphics. Is it possible to convert this sheet into a usable one for MV? If so, hopefully to have all 8 walking directions and...
  5. Arvalis

That's quite likely, but where would I get character sprites that are just large trees? I've looked to no avail!
  6. Arvalis

@palatkorn in your video you posted, how do you get your trees to look that way? I've been struggling for so long trying to figure out how to get large trees to stand up like that! They look so good. How do you do that?
  7. Arvalis

Hey, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere, but is it at all possible to make cornered slope pieces? For example, if I want to have a tapered roof, or a building that has a pointed roof (like a tower), can a I make a sloped roof piece specifically for corners?
  8. Arvalis

Head Switch!

This is perfect! Thank you!
  9. Arvalis

Head Switch!

Fixed the link, instead I just added the picture file. The link seemed to show up fine when I first posted. This should be much easier.
  10. Arvalis

Head Switch!

Hey, I'm absolute garbage when it comes to any kind of sprite work, so I thought I would ask here if someone would be able to help me. I am looking to see if someone would be able to switch heads for actors 1 and 3 in this reference? Thank you so much for your help!
  11. Arvalis

"Hold L+R to Run" or something similar

Ok, some clarifications. Yes, I am using an ATB system. Pretty much all of the plugins I'm using for battle is from Yanfly. There are a few others I'm using from other people like MogHunter and SumRndmDde. I'm using MogHunter's skill learning and skill equip plugins, as well as his passive...
  12. Arvalis

"Hold L+R to Run" or something similar

Hey everyone, Is there such a script that is available or that can be made to allow "run" or "flee" to work the same way older Final Fantasy games do? It's not a selectable command or skill, you just hold L+R (or two programmable buttons of choice) simultaneously to activate it. What I'm...
  13. Arvalis

Need VX Mack Sprite of my art!

@Romanticist these look fantastic! Thank you so much!! I would still love to have his other accessories on him, like the leg thing, belt pouch, and the swords, but for now, this looks really great. You seriously rock, thank you!
  14. Arvalis

Thank you, I'm aware of the loose leaf generator, but the sprites aren't the same as the Mack Style sprites. And yes, I know that loose leaf is made by Mack, but the sprites I'm after is different than these. Also, The reason I'm asking for it here is that I have no skill or expertise at all...
  15. Arvalis

Hey spriters! Resource Type: Character Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Mack Description: I need a walking sprite of this character. It's my own art from another artist of the main character in my game. I don't need the swords at his side, but I think it would be a great addition to his...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan