Asanti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sometimes, I wonder if I should be sleeping instead of adding tiny pixel droplets of blood to a character sprite that's no bigger than my fingernail on screen...

...But then I watch in awe as RPG Maker turns my time and creativity into an actual playable game with the exact aesthetics I want it to have, and I ask myself "who would rather sleep than do what I'm doing right now?" XD
    Asanti
    Asanti
    You mean no sleep at all for five days a week, or less than two hours each night?
    Because I really, really suck at sleeping, but I do at least usually get a couple hours in. RPG Maker hasn't helped me with that since there's always more to do when you're making a game XD
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I mean like no sleep for days on end. Sure only 2hrs of sleep a day ain't good but also not as bad as it can be.
    And with that's said it's 6:45 am for me so I'm gonna try and get some again xD
    Reactions: Asanti
    Asanti
    Asanti
    Good luck with that haha
    And sweet dreams!
    I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
    It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
    watermark
    watermark
    Exactly. This is a major advantage of RM over engines like Unity. In Unity old plug-ins that aren't updated often break because Unity updates so often. Whereas most RM plug-ins from years ago continue to work.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    Unity tutorials tend to be woefully behind in versions as well meaning it can get very frustrating to try figure out something only to find the tutorial doesn't work due to version changes.....
    Reactions: Asanti
    I closed RPG Maker because I should be sleeping...

...But instead of going to sleep, I got on the forums to look up what format to convert audio files into for background music, posted an introduction, and randomly read an entire thread about a plugin that I have no intention to use.

I can already hear future-me regretting this decision, but I regret nothing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Early WIP for my next entry. Since it's early you're going to need to wait a little longer than usual. What's that? You'll find out in my next update!
12.PNG
20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png
Finally showing some updates again
I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alvin2820