Recent content by Ashfell

1. Ashfell

Dragonbones Map Sprites plugin for RPG Maker MV

Thanks that was it now i just need to figure out how to set it up lol
  2. Ashfell

Dragonbones Map Sprites plugin for RPG Maker MV

ok been setting this up and i cant figure out what this means maby someone here will know Party index Dragonbones Sprite Scale: x, y "Replace 'index' with the index of the party member to target." what is index???
  3. Ashfell

RMMZ Dragonbones Problem mz

so while testing and playing through my game dragonbones runs perfectly but once i do the deployment and try to test the game out whenever i get into a battle it crashes and i get this message anyone know what causing this to not work in deployment do i need someone to alter the plugin or somthing?
  4. Ashfell

animations crash game

Oh i just was testing a default mz animation to make sure everything was working but i guess not I even tryed to create my own in effectseer but that didn't do anything at all There is Only thing left i can think of is there an official guide to doing this? Could the one i used not be correct
  5. Ashfell

animations crash game

I went and followed the guide to port my mv game over to mz everything works perfectly except this animation problem i am having i wonder if maybe I missed a step or i did somthing wrong
  6. Ashfell

animations crash game

everytime an animation plays the game crashes in battle or in a map i have turned off every plugin and it still happens
  7. Ashfell

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

can anyone help with this ok im working on a basic attack and after the character attacks i have them jump backwards back to the home location but everytime they move back to home location they turn around and face their home location instead of face away what am i doing wrong here is the end...
  8. Ashfell

Rpgmaker mv will no longer start getting (not responding)

I fixed it (not really but got it to work again ) and found out the problem for some reason mv and even tested this with mz if you start the program and move it to an extended desplay monitor mv and mz both crash and will no longer respond or even launch on my extended display i had to unplug my...
  9. Ashfell

yeah im stuck i even disabled my windows security to see if it would help and still nothing and the white screen is just the program not loading i see the main splash screen then when it starts it shows (not responding) in the top left and never loads going to create a new windows profile to...
  10. Ashfell

i went through my gforce app and downloaded the latest drivers i also uninstalled my anti virus and still have same issues
  11. Ashfell

I have been using mv for over 2 years and it has worked fine while i was working on my project it stopped responding and i had to shut down the task. now every time i try to start MV i get a white screen with (not Responding) and it will never start up i have uninstalled mv and re installed it...
  12. Ashfell

Moghunter character poses help

weird started a new project and it still gives me the same error wonder if the plugin is now broken
  13. Ashfell

Oh I know idle Dash and jump are lowercase but after lowercase didn't work I tried uppercase just to make sure because in the readme file his example showing in uppercase And I have no plugins that deal with character movement or frames or anything else I've even move this from the bottom of...
  14. Ashfell

nope still not working giving me the same error and i even made it identical to the menu $ xeo(F6).png $ xeo_IDLE(F12).png $ xeo_DASH(F6).png $ xeo_JUMP(F6).png
  15. Ashfell

Well the spaces were just a typo I added but if the entire problem is just because I didn't capitalize the f im going to feel really dumb spent an hr last night trying to figure this out

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Back to writing music for Stormrite! This is "Moonlight," a piece of ambient exploration music :)

Honestly, I cannot stop thinking about the whole elves vs anthros argument I had a while ago, because apparently I'm supposed to prefer what are usually elitist superhumans who "care about nature" but never actually do anything for it and live where nature is effectively stealing from nature over colorful, diverse and aesthetically entertaining animal designs because most people don't write well or care about looks.
7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1234ddfg