Recent content by AshInScribbleLand

1. AshInScribbleLand

Question about eventing a NPC/Battle

Got it! Thank you!! I totally forgot that I needed to make a new page with the switch a condition in order to stop it. SMH always the small things... 
  2. AshInScribbleLand

With this one, there's an animation, then the npc appears, he says his lines, the animation happens again, and he disappears. Disappearing is what triggers the monsters to show up. 
  3. AshInScribbleLand

Okay, I'm gonna back up to the first event and see if that helps, bear with me a moment.... This first event works the way I want it to, but I'm sure there's probably an easier way to do it. 
  4. AshInScribbleLand

Okay, I  messed around with it a little bit last night and got it to work, but now I'm stuck on a loop with it and still need to play around to fix that part.... 
  5. AshInScribbleLand

Right now my game opens with a NPC. There's an animation, he shows up, he talks, the same animation, then he disappears.  Animation NPC A Appearance Dialogue Animation NPC A Disappearance At this point I want to have NPC's (which will be monsters) appear and drift towards the...
  6. AshInScribbleLand

Character Appearance with Animation

I think I figured it out, but I'm not sure if there might be an easier way or not.  Page 1 - Blank Page 2 (Autorun): *Control Self Switch: #0003 Ares Entrance = off *Show Animation: Ares Entrance, Hit Fire (Wait) *Set Movement Route: Ares Entrance (Wait)          **Turn toward...
  7. AshInScribbleLand

Okay that makes a lot more sense than what I was trying. Thank you.  Second part of this is that I don't want it to be my main character. I guess it would be more like a cut scene? I'm not sure. Basically this character would show up, say something (not to the main character, but just in...
  8. AshInScribbleLand

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure this out. I'm not sure if this is even possible, but here goes. I want to set a tile so that when *my* character(a) touches it, it triggers the appearance of another character(b) with a bit of animation. It would run a bit like this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.
Finally got my new Discord Server up & Running! I'm still improving it as much as I can, & I'm open for any Suggestions!
I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suratketerangansakit