Recent content by ashley

1. ashley

Help with custom tileset?

It's working now!! Thank you both so much for your help.
  2. ashley

Help with custom tileset?

Hi all. Tilesets are the bane of my existence. I've started to create a custom tileset for inside, using Inside_A2 as a base (I took the image, created a template from it, and used that to organize my tiles). The tiles are 48 x 48 and I've made the layout it just like Inside_A2. However, when I...
  3. ashley

Simple Custom Title Screen??

Wow. That should have been obvious. Thank you so much!! I've spent way too much time on this. :D
  4. ashley

Simple Custom Title Screen??

I'm sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum to post to. I'm kind of lost when it comes to this website. :( I am completely struggling. All I want to do is to replace the default title screen with a custom image I've made. When I go to the System tab and go to alter the background image, my...
  5. ashley

Custom Tileset Help?

Sharm - I hope these are sufficient. Let me know if you need any more. Andar - I believe the tilesheet size is correct. It's mostly a bunch of blank tiles. It's 768 x 768.
  6. ashley

Custom Tileset Help?

Not sure if this is the right place to post, whoops ^^ So I have a custom tileset that I'd like to use in my game. I've made sure that I'm uploading the png to the right place and such. The tileset shows up fine in the editor, but when I run the game, that isn't the case. I can walk around, but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205