Last Activity:
Feb 21, 2019
Birthday:
January 14

Share This Page

ashm

Veteran, Male

Veteran

If a character has fire element power, should he be weak to cold or resist it ? Jul 15, 2018

ashm was last seen:
Feb 21, 2019
    1. ashm
      ashm
      If a character has fire element power, should he be weak to cold or resist it ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kes
        Kes
        The place for this is 'Game Mechanics Design'. Status Updates is not suited to a lengthy discussion of this sort. You might like to check out a few threads there where the use of elements is discussed from many different angles.
        Jul 15, 2018
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        You have only two elements, make it cancel each other. You have three elements or more, make it rock-paper-scissor. Simple as that.
        Jul 15, 2018
        Ksi likes this.
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        As for me, I go for canceling each other. Have ice slime, burn it. Have flaming slime, go blast it with frost wave. Both are effective.
        Jul 15, 2018
        Ksi likes this.
    2. ashm
    3. ashm
      ashm
      I just realized Hyde from Uniel very similiar with Actor63 from Kaduki. I wonder who came first.
      1. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        Pic of 63?
        May 26, 2018
      2. ashm
        ashm
        May 26, 2018
    4. ashm
      ashm
      Alright, how you guys make poison and burn inflict different effect ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Alexander Hawksmoor
        Alexander Hawksmoor
        In my game, I have a state called frozen, if the player is hit by a fire spell, the ice will melt. As long as the player is frozen he will be immune to physical damage but will also be unable to act at all.
        May 4, 2018
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        I was thinking of having my Burn status take away some hp every turn and reduce attack power, much like Pokemon! The only difference is that its duration is limited, and is removed by Water and Ice attacks.

Poison would work alot differently, instead of the traditional HP loss, it will instead increase the amount of MP the afflicted uses, deny its recovery, as well as severely reduce their defensive stats!
        May 4, 2018
        starlight dream and ArielSystem like this.
      4. ArielSystem
        ArielSystem
        In My game, Poison (or Corrosive state) can Stacks, but Burn can't (exept Burn from Horiru's (Actor) Attack)
        May 4, 2018
    5. ashm
      ashm
      Need a writer to brain storming together about my game concept. Hopefully dont mind about my horrible grammar.
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        There is my workshop in my profile and signature.  Good luck!
        Feb 9, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14
    First Language:
    Indonesia
    Now Loading...