Recent content by Ashouse

1. Ashouse

Looking really good. Keep it up.

Looking really good. Keep it up.
  2. Ashouse

Wow, just found the mv player on PSN! You guys rock so much who worked on that! Also MZ is...

Wow, just found the mv player on PSN! You guys rock so much who worked on that! Also MZ is looking super promising. gotta make some more money before I collect it. Hats off to the devs.
  3. Ashouse

The obligatory "DnD Skill checks" question for RPG Maker MZ

Super cool thread. When you're familiar with one system, as those of us interested in this thread likely are, it makes it much easier to write everything else. I know I'm old, but I've been writing D&D modules off and on for 30 years. (Literally... And no, not professionally, just for the fam)
  4. Ashouse

Entirely possible.

Entirely possible.
  5. Ashouse

Hey, I pop up at least once a year. Here I am. Hi!

Hey, I pop up at least once a year. Here I am. Hi!
  6. Ashouse

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

Lol, Thanks for that! :D I was just going to lurk, but I had to sign in after that one. Good thing I can't post on that thread. That chick with the blue bird avatar would have gotten me banned FOR SURE!
  7. Ashouse

Thanks you guys! Lol

Thanks you guys! Lol
  8. Ashouse

Plugin to permanently tie skills to equipment

Will try that now. So, because it's a "trait" of the equipment, unequipping will remove the skill? Leave it to me to complicate things. Alright I feel dumb now. All my dreams just came true, though. Thank you. Mods feel free to delete this thread. :)
  9. Ashouse

Plugin to permanently tie skills to equipment

Okay, I've been out of the loop with plugins for bout a year, and they've grown a'many. I'm looking for a plugin that will add a skill when certain equipment is equipped, and remove the skill when unequiped. I have managed to do this through eventing, only problem is, the menu doesn't...
  10. Ashouse

Well, it's winter time, so I'm back again, right on cue!

Well, it's winter time, so I'm back again, right on cue!
  11. Ashouse

Yep. Back again! Lol

Yep. Back again! Lol
  12. Ashouse

Thank you, thank you. Glad you beat the "that's not what status is for" crowd!

Thank you, thank you. Glad you beat the "that's not what status is for" crowd!
  13. Ashouse

RPG Maker MV 1.6.0 and GENE!

Thanks. Will keep my eyes open for the fix.
  14. Ashouse

I can't find that stand alone MV generator that someone made. I can't remember exactly what it...

I can't find that stand alone MV generator that someone made. I can't remember exactly what it was called, or who made it. Hoping reminder.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Someone: "I'm not mad, what about the way I replied to you makes you think I'm mad?"
First reply to me: [Insert personal attack]
Me: "Oh... I don't know..."
Gonna announce the OCC3 winners tomorrow. Though really you can just go look at the polls and tell :)
Ooh, profile banners! I like.
what's the difference between a trailer and a teaser trailer...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minhlatao1405