Recent content by Askann

1. Askann

Dynamic Encounter Effect [MV & MZ]

Pretty nice plugin! It's just like the old RPG games like Chrono Cross!
  2. Askann

Galv's Action Indicators MZ

Love the plugin! But it is possible to extend the range? For events like Inn shopkeepers that are behind a table?
  3. Askann

Amy's MZ Edits

I made one, not as good as the Amy ones, but you can find on the "What RTP is missing" post or in my post.
  4. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

I'm adding Actor 1_1 and 1_6 characters with emotes. I'm still working on these ones.
  5. Askann

Askann's MZ Random Stuff

Askann's MZ Random Stuff Hi there game makers, I'm posting some of my random edits, I don't even know why. I have made some edits on KADOKAWA sprites, so if you plan to use them, be sure to have they license buying the RPG Maker MZ and using only in RPG Maker games. You don't need to credit...
  6. Askann

What the MZ RTP is missing!

The art is not mine, as long you have buyed the RMMZ I guess it's OK.
  7. Askann

What the MZ RTP is missing!

I tried, but I just don't have the talent to do it. I am hoping that someone who does have talent can make a better one. (EDIT: I made some changes)
  8. Askann

Animated Faces (MZ Version)

Hmmm, I got a problem: my faces aren't blinking.
  9. Askann

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I have a question: I am trying to make a skill that do additional damage if the enemy is affected by a specific status, and I managed to do it, but the extra damage is not appering where he should be. I tried use the tag <JS Pre-Apply> extradmg = (a.mat - b.mdf) if(b.isStateAffected(34)){...
  10. Askann

Hime Inventory System

Nice plugin, love the music too.
  11. Askann

Dragon Engine - Super Smooth Camera

Here the autosave is working again. It just the flickering bug that remains.
  12. Askann

Dragon Engine - Super Smooth Camera

Nice work! I got some weird event flickering sometimes when the screen move, don't know why is happening tho
  13. Askann

Amy's MZ Edits

Nice work! Can't wait for Actor1_6, the little witch!
  14. Askann

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Since I updated all the plugins I keep getting this weird error
  15. Askann

Animated Faces (MZ Version)

This is an amazing plugin!

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS