AssumedPseudonym's latest activity

• AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym have been awarded with the medal Mini-Boss.
    Participated in the 2021 Boss Battle Build Bout!
    • Mini-Boss
  • AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym reacted to ScorchedGround's comment on AssumedPseudonym's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Okay... so what was the mistake again? :D
  • AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym reacted to ericv00's post in the thread Your favorite RPG class? with Like Like.
    Monk is great! I once trivialized the boss that the DM created with the intent of wiping us and ending the campaign. Turns out, you...
  • AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym updated their status.
     I made the mistake of following a friend’s advice, or at least a mistake in regards to doing anything RPG Maker related.  He dug back...
  • AssumedPseudonym
     I do enjoy puzzles, but not ones that are so impenetrable that the only way you’re going to solve them is by random chance or looking...
  • AssumedPseudonym
     After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.  Am I...
  • AssumedPseudonym
     …So I was looking at a question someone had asked and did some related experimentation. Apparently the Jump… movement route command...
  • AssumedPseudonym
    The *100 and /100 in the above formula cancel out, and multiplying a fraction by a.atk is equivalent to multiplying the numerator by...
  • AssumedPseudonym
     Thanks for that! I’m still new enough to not really know how well decimals work in a damage formula, so that was actually done...
  • AssumedPseudonym
     After using the one I posted above in the Boss Battle Build Bout (and not being entirely happy with how it felt), I’m going to be...
  • AssumedPseudonym
     OMGC progress: » Main NPC functionality: — Brief intro. — Equipment and item shops aren’t set up (database stuff needs to happen...
  • AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym commented on AssumedPseudonym's profile post.
     Apparently I am bad about replying to my statuses instead of making new ones. >.<
  • AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym reacted to Cythera's status with Haha Haha.
    I don't think I've ever shared the time I broke the time-space continuum here haha. Found the old screen shot when cleaning up my phone...
  • AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym reacted to ScorchedGround's comment on AssumedPseudonym's profile post with Like Like.
    That sounds like a hell of a lot of features for ONE Map. I don't know whether or not it violates rules, but I am not sure if creating...
  • AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym commented on AssumedPseudonym's profile post.
     I may be skirting the edges a bit, but I think it should be alright. If Touchfuzzy scolds me for it when I submit it, I’ll reformat...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?
Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Half-Mask