Astfgl66's Recent Activity

1. Astfgl66 replied to the thread Rhythm Game JRPG Hybrid.

I'd start with smaller requests focusing on a point you're stuck on. For instance if turns don't process automatically when all actors...

Jul 18, 2019 at 10:04 AM
  2. Astfgl66 replied to the thread Rhythm Game JRPG Hybrid.

Okay, thanks for the image, they really clear things up. You'll need a new plugin for the UI, and the rythm thing that's a given,...

Jul 18, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  3. Astfgl66 replied to the thread Rhythm Game JRPG Hybrid.

Okay, that I do get, but what makes a system turn or tick based is when actions take place and that part is still not clear to me. When...

Jul 17, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  4. Astfgl66 replied to the thread Rhythm Game JRPG Hybrid.

You are asking for a rewrite of the battle system to tick based. I mean the base battle system is: you choose actions and then they play...

Jul 17, 2019 at 5:38 PM
  5. Astfgl66 replied to the thread Rhythm Game JRPG Hybrid.

There's almost no chance this will ever be fullfilled. You're asking for a total conversion of the battle system, from turn to tick...

Jul 17, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  6. Astfgl66 liked Ms Littlefish's post in the thread The “How was Work?” Thread.

@Astfgl66 Wow. I haven’t gotten a purple urine yet. I’ve seen just about every other color. Well...not blue. Blue in nature is actually...

Jul 14, 2019 at 6:58 PM
  7. Astfgl66 replied to the thread Whose plugins do you use the most?.

I mostly use my own plugins and yanfly's. Mog's plugins are a nightmare to modify and they're also not compatible with anything so I...

Jul 14, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  8. Astfgl66 replied to the thread The “How was Work?” Thread.

Purple urines are such a rare occurrence that my senior (near retirement) had never seen it too. It makes sense if you read the...

Jul 13, 2019 at 10:57 PM
  9. Astfgl66 replied to the thread The “How was Work?” Thread.

Nope. Beetroot's reddish. Not eggplant purple. Beetroot's often mistaken for blood, there's no way you'd mistake this for blood. Just...

Jul 11, 2019
  10. Astfgl66 replied to the thread The “How was Work?” Thread.

Today a patient had purple urine. Eggplant purple. It kinda went like this: - "Come quick!" - "What is it?" - "Look the urine, it's...

Jul 11, 2019